Page 4 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 5:01 pm

Good News
VVV

Yes! It's working!

Remember: The billionaires and their political puppets will fight tooth and nail against Bernie, just like they did last time. The information war will be long and grueling, but it will ultimately pay off.

Continue to spread the word.
Resist.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 5:38 pm

Remember when Hillary Clinton's "health was failing" during her campaign?

It would be nice if her health was actually failing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :skull:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 9:34 pm

EzraS wrote:
Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
The left has already screwed the pooch with their post-election tantrums alone to have a chance in 2020. People don't soon forget things like that...

What about these tantrums? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we don't stop making fun of Donald Trump, he might start cutting himself. :lol:

You're grasping at straws now.
Who gives a $hit about his tantrums over the TV? If course, this is assuming he actually does it and no, I didnt watch the whole video. How much property damage has this caused compared to the post election protests?

It goes way beyond that. People are literally attacked for wearing anything that that's pro-Trump. If you want to get attacked, simply ware a cap that says Trump or make America great again or anything like that. If you want your car to get vandalized put a Trump bumper sticker on it.

Personally, I've never worn anything that advertises a candidate or put political bumper stickers on my car. Seeing them has zero affect on me and I don't need to bolster my positions on anything. Having said that, it's very tempting to wear a Trump t-shirt just to bait an attack so I can justify f*cking someone up and make it look like their fault.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 9:43 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Cowboy up to the fact that Trump won and will be the President of The United States for 4-8 years.

You've underestimated me again.

I'm glad that Trump will be president for 4-8 years. Remaking the Democratic Party in Bernie's image will take about that long.

You're putting too much faith in an old fart that might keel over before 2020 or at least have no desire to run.

Quote:
I voted for him more to stick it to liberals than any other reason and it seems to be working. :P

Quote:
So ... you are primarily motivated by a desire for vengeance?

What about making the world a better place?

Of course, lots of "liberals" kinda did that too. For example, lots of women supported Hillary over Bernie just to spite the Men's Rights Movement.

See? Our system is screwed. People don't believe that they can vote to make the world a better place (which is mostly accurate) so they vote out of spite.

Making the world a better place by who's standards of better? You should know that wee are way too politically polarized for that. We'd first need to reset everyone's priorities with a global pandemic to reduce everyone's goals to mere survival.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 9:49 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Remember when Hillary Clinton's "health was failing" during her campaign?

It would be nice if her health was actually failing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :skull:

As a political enemy of Hillary Clinton,
I'm going to say a prayer for her good health
right now.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 9:52 pm

Raptor wrote:
Personally, I've never worn anything that advertises a candidate or put political bumper stickers on my car. Seeing them has zero affect on me and I don't need to bolster my positions on anything. Having said that, it's very tempting to wear a Trump t-shirt just to bait an attack so I can justify *BLEEP!* someone up and make it look like their fault.

I've been tempted to get a Trump t-shirt and wear it to church,
but it doesn't feel proper.
That said, I may make myself a "Make America Great Again" t-shirt
handpainted and unique,
and wear that. 8)

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 10:29 pm

Raptor wrote:
Making the world a better place by who's standards of better?

How about yours?

Do you actually have any principles or do you just annoy liberals for no reason?

Quote:
You should know that wee are way too politically polarized for that.

Oh come on! You can do better than that!

People have had different opinions for all of human history ... and yet the world in a constant state of change.

Isn't that obvious?

Quote:
We'd first need to reset everyone's priorities with a global pandemic to reduce everyone's goals to mere survival.

The meat industry overuses antibiotics all the time. Thus, most factory farms are crawling with new species of antibiotic-resistant bacteria ... which could potentially get loose at any moment.

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.