Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 11:51 am

I found way to still get unlimited arrows. Hold out your wooden shield and have the enemies shoot arrows at you and put the shield away and hold it out again to collect more arrows. Make sure you keep some wooden shields with you since they wear out fast.

I also find stone talus fun to beat when they have that ore on top of their body than on the back. I use a crusher or a cobbler to defeat or a sledge hammer. Those are very effective. I use bombs to make the arm blast off so it will fall down and I climb up on it and slash. For the lava talus, I use ice arrows to shoot at so it will collapse and I climb up and same thing while it's still cooled down. For the ice one, I have used fire wood and lit it to defrost it to it will thaw and I can climb up and defeat.

I have over 205 hrs of play time on mine. I have been helping my son with his file and I make him do some of it himself and he has figured some of it out like getting the Hylian shield all on his own and doing the stone talus which I finished the rest off for him in seconds. Used a bomb and climbs up and used the master sword and it was defeated.

Cooking hearty foods only will give you full recovery and some extra hearts. You can farm them right by Faron tower on this one cliff where there are a bunch of hearty durians but you have to defeat the two lizalfos first.

I am thinking of getting the DLC now after watching the Master Mode video. I want the extra armor and the floating octoroks seem fun.

I have only defeated about 2-3 lynels and because I suck at it, it takes up chunks of my weapons and meals so I don't even bother with them. I have defeated one with shock arrows and stasis and fire arrows and bombs arrows. I beat one on Plymous Mountain and in the Collesium. A guardian arrow will just make it completely disappear and you get nothing.

There seems to be a glitch with a guardian stalker on Komo shoreline. Twice has that guardian fallen into the ground and just disappear after hitting it with their own laser and just a couple days ago, it fell in the ground again after I hit it with a sword and it left me a few pieces but not a lot as usual.

I used to do guardian hunting, now I am going to be doing stone talus hunting.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

crmoore
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 3:09 pm

This game was absolutely incredible. Not only was it the first 3D Zelda game I've ever beaten, but I think it may be the first game where I willingly put off going to the last boss all because I didn't want the game to end.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 3:57 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I have only defeated about 2-3 lynels and because I suck at it, it takes up chunks of my weapons and meals so I don't even bother with them. I have defeated one with shock arrows and stasis and fire arrows and bombs arrows.

Urbosa's Fury and lots of Flurry Rushes.

Sailcloth + headshot arrows does a lot of damage too, but you'll usually have to use fire for lift, so it's trickier and more dangerous to pull off.

Stock up on meals that boost your offense or defense.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 11:21 am

Currently playing Zelda breath of the wild. I've noticed theirs a second game too and a Links awakening

Really digging the Breath of the wild and animal crossing new Horizons atm

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 1:07 am

I've recently figured out how to go across rivers faster using Stasis, by cutting down trees and then surfing to the other side on the log. If I knew this at the beginning of the game when I had no stamina I would have been way less frustrated.