Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Cardia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Jul 2017, 6:27 pm

I know that inertia has been discussed as rather common among many across the spectrum. I feel like it, along with an overall lack of energy, has caused me to want to stay indoors more often than not. Simply getting out of bed in the morning can be a huge struggle. I have had my blood taken and tested for thyroid issues - in which care, apparently there were none. I have recently taken some action in increasing my daily amount of physical activity, which has helped somewhat. I still feel like I have a greater struggle than most, due to some overlapping symptoms associated with being on the spectrum. I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced similar issues with energy and feelings of inertia?

Mrnini
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jul 2017, 1:55 pm

I know the feeling. I was semi recently diagnosed with idiopathic hypersomnia. I hope that that it means an idiot read the sleep test results... But it really means overly sleepy for no discernable cause, or rather, where the cause is not known. This affliction... sucks majorly!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 8:37 pm

yeah i am 34 and since i was 13, felt pretty much exhausted almost all waking hours.

when i was 12, started puberty. how emotionally disturbing. hated it. body betrayed self.

when i was 12, a stampede of junior high school reptiles had the nerve to physically assault my worthless corpse at the bus stop.

angry, annoyed, scared, uptight. it was a nightmare.

when i was 12, my precious lil "parents" made me take the SAT.

when i was 21 got diagnosed clinical depression. but suspect the clinical deprssion started at 12 not 21.

but anyways, with rare exceptions, did not have problems getting out bed.