Ken Ham Tried To Take Back The Rainbow Flag, Didn't Work Out

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

d057
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 7:40 pm

I thought this article was pretty funny! Fundamentalist Christian Ken Ham tried to "take back the rainbow flag." Twitter trolled him epically!

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/ ... d_to_take/

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 10:29 am

My nutty Uncle is an engineer who worked with Ken Ham to build that ridiculous boat. My entire family save for a few cousins literally believe Noah's Ark is a historical fact, and believe that the earth is only 6000 years old lol... Everytime I see that thing it makes me feel embarrassed to have such ignorant/delusional family members.

d057
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 5:00 pm

I am related to a few people who support this project. Let's just say I am not that close to them.

Noca wrote:
My nutty Uncle is an engineer who worked with Ken Ham to build that ridiculous boat. My entire family save for a few cousins literally believe Noah's Ark is a historical fact, and believe that the earth is only 6000 years old lol... Everytime I see that thing it makes me feel embarrassed to have such ignorant/delusional family members.

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2017, 11:42 am

I don't think there's any inherent contradiction between the Biblical rainbow and the LGBT rainbow. The rainbow seen in Genesis (or Bereshit for all my Jewish friends) was a sign of God's love for all human beings..... regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Of course, good luck getting bible-belters on board with that.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 4:49 pm

MushroomPrincess wrote:
I don't think there's any inherent contradiction between the Biblical rainbow and the LGBT rainbow. The rainbow seen in Genesis (or Bereshit for all my Jewish friends) was a sign of God's love for all human beings..... regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Of course, good luck getting bible-belters on board with that.

His love for all human beings? After what, he slaughtered virtually everyone on the planet in that story? Planetary genocide doesn't sound like love to me, but hey that's just me.

God of the Bible makes, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, King Leopold II and other genocidal maniacs look like Carebears.