Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jul 2017, 10:52 pm

so any of the people on this forum ever teach other how to draw? I kinda am severely out of practice... :(

AlyssJJJ1
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Jul 2017, 5:20 pm

It`s a good question here. I`m seeking for the help too. I would like to join your discussion and ask: "can someone do my lab reports in 24 hours?". Just kidding. Truly saying I would be very grateful to find art tutor as well as I have had a lot of free time recently and I would try myself as an artist with the great pleasure.

ManaLDN
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Aug 2017, 5:06 am

I'm definitely not an art tutor, but I'm an art student, so maybe I can help, depending on your level and what effect you want to achieve.

Anyway, two heads is more than one, so maybe it would be helpful to ask other beginning artists?

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 4:08 pm

... I'm somewhat afraid to say it ... but yes, I am. I also make a living drawing things.

I recommend trying to imitate a certain style you like, and see how whatever the artist you chose went about representing the object he or she chose to depict.
then look for some other style/ artist and see how he or she chose to draw the same thing.

also really good is using some evryday thing, like an apple, and drawing it a few times, then switch tools, i.e., start with pencil, then coloured pencil, then watercolour, then ink pen. draw a few of each.
see what you can do with each different tool. try different styles with the same tool. - but try it always with te same object, so you learn about tool use.

also, drawing with closed eyes is really good, or drawing upside down (your drawing - everything else right side up)

bestessayservice
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 May 2018, 3:22 am

I prescribe endeavoring to emulate a specific style you like, and perceive how whatever the craftsman you picked approached speaking to the protest he or she delineated. At that point search for some other style/craftsman and perceive how he or she drew a similar thing.
Additionally better than average is utilizing some evryday thing, similar to an apple, and drawing it a couple of times, at that point switch instruments, i.e., begin with pencil, at that point shaded pencil, at that point watercolor, at that point ink pen. draw a couple of each.
See what you can do with each unique instrument. attempt diverse styles with a similar instrument. - yet attempt it generally with te same question, so you find out about instrument utilize.