Princess Diana unprejudiced towards autism?

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:37 pm

Me and some of my friends were debating today if Diana really was a wolf in sheeps clothing underneath her charm? Some words that came too our mind were 'bully' and 'insincere'.

If that's really true or not? We will never know because she is dead but if she had lived we might of seen her dark side come out well before 2017.

Last edited by Jamesy on 26 Jul 2017, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:39 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Me and some of my friends were debating today if Diana really was a wolf in sheeps clothing underneath her charm?

If that's true or not? We will never know because she is dead but if she had lived we might of seen her dark side.

Would we have known if she was alive, though?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:44 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Me and some of my friends were debating today if Diana really was a wolf in sheeps clothing underneath her charm?

If that's true or not? We will never know because she is dead but if she had lived we might of seen her dark side.

Would we have known if she was alive, though?

Maybe who knows? I was taught that a 'bully' is too good to be true and power hungry.

Let's face the facts though Diana was too good to be true wasn't she for all her acts of kindness? Besides people still go on about her all the time for 20 years and that will probably NEVER stop.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:49 pm

She divorced Charles and was going to marry into ties the Royal Family did not approve of.
As she showed a disdain for the royals, she would be more likely to expose things about them she didn't like while remain in a position of influence.

I use the above to form my verdict on what she was like.
I'd say she was human. Not the pillar of human good the press made out, sure, but good enough.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 7:53 am

She seemed like the type of person who would accept people with all differences, including autism. I miss her. She was a real Sweet Pea.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 9:59 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
She divorced Charles and was going to marry into ties the Royal Family did not approve of.
As she showed a disdain for the royals, she would be more likely to expose things about them she didn't like while remain in a position of influence.

I use the above to form my verdict on what she was like.
I'd say she was human. Not the pillar of human good the press made out, sure, but good enough.

Yeah, I agree that she was human, and not too-good-to-be-true. Another way, in which she showed this, IMO, is that she was very savvy, when it came to the MSM----she would "use" them, to her advantage, but would shun them, when it was ALSO, to her advantage (particularly, when it came to her boys, understandably). That's the only way celebrities can maintain their sanity (and, a little privacy), is learning how to get-around, the press----physically, emotionally, and in a manipulative way, if need be; *I* certainly wouldn't wanna be a celebrity, and don't envy them, if, for no other reason, BUT that.

I loved alot of things about her (but, don't believe she was flawless - what human, IS?)----and, like someone else said, I miss her----and, I definitely think she was a good person, and would be accepting of us, ASDers.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 10:19 am

I think Princess Diana is the British equivalent to JFK in the fact that most people remember what they were doing when they found out they were a̶s̶s̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ killed.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard