Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

teksla
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 9:44 pm

I don't usually have a lot of anxiety and when i do it is manageable.

But for the past couple of weeks I have felt very anxious. I don't feel like myself anymore.

I think it has to do with that i am on a trip right now and i am away from home (duh), i don't have consistency and school is going to start in approximately 3 weeks.

I feel like i need to panic and have a meltdown to let it all out (since i usually feel relief after meltdowns and panic after they are over and everything isn't terrible anymore) but at the same time they are horrible.

I want school to start because of the consistency but i don't want school to start because its school and it requires time and effort and energy that i currently don't have.

I am pretty sure i will feel better when i am home again and everything is back to normal, but i just felt that i needed to get this "out of my system".

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 9:54 pm

I'm sorry you feel this way :( . From my personal experience, anxiety is a killer. It's good to get it out of your system by writing down what you are going through. Your anxiety will probably subside once everything is back to normal and you aren't paying so much attention to it. I hope you feel better soon :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

teksla
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 9:55 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I'm sorry you feel this way :( . From my personal experience, anxiety is a killer. It's good to get it out of your system by writing down what you are going through. Your anxiety will probably subside once everything is back to normal and you aren't paying so much attention to it. I hope you feel better soon :D .

Thank you.

Although i know that it will pass it does feel difficult now.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 10:00 pm

teksla wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thank you.

Although i know that it will pass it does feel difficult now.

No problem. I'm going through a really weird thing with OCD (I hope it's OCD) right now as well. I am almost recovered, but there is still a part of my brain that just won't let go. I keep on getting random memories popping into my head, and this weird feeling that creeps up on me every now and then. I hope it will pass- all of the other intrusive stuff and anxiety did :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 12:25 am

where is the trip? really far away from home i reckon?

for me, anxiety comes from being at home for far too long, surrounded by sameness day after day with very little changing. i've lived in the same town all my life and the same home for nearly 14 years.

they say familiarity breeds contempt, and sometimes this isn't the case but cor me in this situation, it really is. that's why i love being away from home so much and going to europe on my own was among the best experiences o my life.

but i can see how it can't be like that for others. what calms you down when you are away? maybe you could, whenever you are away, seek those things out that remind you of home. look at pictures, or call home if you're able to.

sometimes even my trip was too daunting, and i felt better when i bet a british tourist who was in croatia for the same reason i was. speaking my language literally and figuratively. (wonder what he's up to now)

teksla wrote:
I want school to start because of the consistency but i don't want school to start because its school and it requires time and effort and energy that i currently don't have.

i feel the same way about school sometimes! less often now that i have work and more structure, things to do in the summertime then i did as a child, but i hope that by the time you get home, and everything is back to normal, you'll have the energy that you need to tackle school.
:mrgreen:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.