People being a**holes in the parking lot.

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 6:02 pm

IstominFan wrote:
Actually, they were peeing in it, too. We have a camera installed and hopefully, whoever is doing it will be caught. There was also some crazy guy cursing and throwing garbage cans around last Saturday. It gets insane sometimes.

Gross, and apparently some people have no respect for books...to do such a despicable thing.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 6:08 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Only time I have ever left a shopping cart in the parking lot was when I would have a baby with me and the weather would be cold or nasty and I didn't want to leave my son in the rain or even leave him unattended in his car seat because I was so worried about getting accused of leaving him in the car and dealing with the police and social workers. I don't judge anymore when I see a shopping cart in the parking lot, maybe it was left by a parent of small children or left by someone who is disabled or maybe left by someone because the weather was too nasty and they didn't want to be in the rain or cold weather or hot weather so they were trying to get in their car as quick as possible.

I don't take up two parking spots unless I don't even know where the parking spot is because of no painted lines or they are so worn it's hard to see them I don't notice until I am back to my car.

Well I understand life happens, but when I see like carts in multiple parking spaces on a nice day it certainly does look like people are just being inconsiderate...because then it takes up a parking space thus making parking even more limited and I know some employee has to come collect it.

As for parking if there aren't visible parking spots I know that could make it difficult, my issue is when there are clearly marked spaces and someone takes up two or more of them...especially if its a small parking lot so space is already limited.

Hoggy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Aug 2017, 6:21 pm

Never really had a problem with people taking more then two spaces (i never do it) if its a large carpark and their out of the way. At the shop i work at I've seen plenty of people who somehow manage to bump into parked cars or get bashed when opening a door, and so some take two spaces to avoid the crazy drivers and damage to their expensive car.

People leaving their trolleys does annoy me though when the trolley bays are often close by. An example from last week (our carpark is on a slope) when somebody left their trolley and didnt put the brake on, it rolled down and damaged 2 cars. Guess who paid for the damage - The shop, not the idiot who left it and was probably long gone.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:45 pm

Parking is the most difficult part of driving for me. I always check how I have parked. I am never satisfied with the job I've done. Some people don't care. They cause a lot of awkward situations.