Why aren't we allowed to preach about homosexuality?

Page 13 of 13 [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 5:14 pm

...To-day, especially in the Western World, no, there were almost certainly not be any official " convert-to-Christianity-or-die " people...but here in America, for one, when European Christians colonized/conquered, there were plenty of those in those centuries-past times!
Plenty of European Christians killing each other over the correct form of Christianity, as well ~ Most notably Catholic vs. Protestant, but other differences as well!

te="rvacountrysinger"]

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
"Anti-Christian discrimination" literally does not exist.

Why don't these Christians know how to get a life?

What? Christians are being slaughtered world wide. Yet, everyone talks about these poor Muslims and "islamaphobia".
Yikes, its as if liberals love Islam. If they only knew that Muslims will kill you for not being Muslims. Christians simply want to convert you. But it is unlikely they would harm you.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/12/s ... tyred-2016[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Aug 2017, 5:33 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
If they only knew that Muslims will kill you for not being Muslims.

Thread started out with the implicit assumption that it's OK to be homophobic. This naturally attracted trolling (which, contrary to several public assumptions, was dealt with) and has now descending into troll back-and-forths and, worst of all, open bigotry like the above. Don't see much potential for the conversation being "rescued". Thread locked.