Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 9:17 pm

I am male-to-female transsexual and I have seriously considered gender reassignment surgery for a long time, and with it my future sex-life.

Is it possible for a transsexual to have sex with an individual? Is it like my (idiotic, naturalist) grandfather said, which consists of little to no sex partners?

Are they any men who would really have a sexual relationship with transsexual women?

Please let me know.

Thank you!~ :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2017, 12:28 am

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
Are there any men who would really have a sexual relationship with transsexual women?

Yes. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind so much. 8)

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 12:43 am

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
I am male-to-female transsexual and I have seriously considered gender reassignment surgery for a long time, and with it my future sex-life.

Is it possible for a transsexual to have sex with an individual? Is it like my (idiotic, naturalist) grandfather said, which consists of little to no sex partners?

Are they any men who would really have a sexual relationship with transsexual women?

Please let me know.

Thank you!~ :heart:

Yes male to female transexuals can have sex, and yes there are some men who will have relationships with transexual women, however your dating pool will be significantly smaller than that of biological females.

One should not have such a major surgery, however, without being well informed on the potential complications and down sides of the surgery...for example, some people have developed fistulas that cannot be repaired, and one person decided they could not stand the sensation they were left with down there.

Also, be aware that SRS won't help you with passing in most instances. Voice training, hormones, and facial feminization surgery are far more potent as far as passing goes.

I recommend you find some counseling services to help better inform you of all of these things, and help guide you to make the right decision for you.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 2:53 am

I assume you mean vaginoplasty, and yes, transwomen post op vaginoplasty can absolutely have sex. :D

Quote:
there are some men who will have relationships with transexual women, however your dating pool will be significantly smaller than that of biological females.

You might be surprised. Many transwomen I know have had the opposite problem - guys find out they're trans and won't leave them alone, start obsessively pursing them, etc. Plus there are less appealing men who fetishize transwomen. Yes there are going to be guys who won't have sex with a transgender woman even post op, but that could be said for any "dealbreaker."
People saying transgender people cannot have sex are either just ignorant / misinformed, or are deliberately scaremongering.

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2017, 4:28 pm

C2V wrote:
Many transwomen I know have had the opposite problem - guys find out they're trans and won't leave them alone, start obsessively pursing them, etc. Plus there are less appealing men who fetishize transwomen.

Oh God.... The chasers. I literally have nightmares about these people.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 10:38 pm

^ Indeed, but think of the transmale option. No one chases a transguy for any reason, except perhaps to quiz him on how many "girl parts" he still has. :( And genderqueers - well, obviously we're just sick in the head and you better not get close, it might be contagious (/sarcasm)

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

05 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

C2V wrote:
^ Indeed, but think of the transmale option. No one chases a transguy for any reason, except perhaps to quiz him on how many "girl parts" he still has. :( And genderqueers - well, obviously we're just sick in the head and you better not get close, it might be contagious (/sarcasm)

I find twinky transmen attractive, but maybe that's just me.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 12:02 am

^ Really? Gods love you for that one. Being androgynous and physically in between I look a bit like that and trust me, usually, no one finds that attractive. They just find it uncomfortable. :twisted:

Tiabha
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Sep 2017, 7:45 am

Yes, trans women who have undergone GCS/GRS can have sex and experience sexual pleasure.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2017, 12:33 pm

Tiabha wrote:
Yes, trans women who have undergone GCS/GRS can have sex and experience sexual pleasure.

i second this one. Though I'm not sure how this became a question.