Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 2:52 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
I use to think the same thing about driving when I was younger. After I actually started learning it was much easier than I thought! Oddly enough I never went and finished getting a drivers license(I have the one where you can drive as long as you have someone with a drivers license with you.) I don't know why.(Guess cause I don't have a car so what would be the point?)

I just remembered- you have to pass a test to get a drivers license! I'm going to fail :( . Maybe I can get the kind you have :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 3:13 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:
I use to think the same thing about driving when I was younger. After I actually started learning it was much easier than I thought! Oddly enough I never went and finished getting a drivers license(I have the one where you can drive as long as you have someone with a drivers license with you.) I don't know why.(Guess cause I don't have a car so what would be the point?)

I just remembered- you have to pass a test to get a drivers license! I'm going to fail :( . Maybe I can get the kind you have :D

You might not have to....in my state if you took and passed driver's ed, then you you didn't have to do the driving portion of the test for your first real license, just the written (which is extremely easy). And since then, as long as I haven't gotten any points taken off of the license, I don't have to take any to get it renewed, and have only had to do a written exam when I've moved across state lines. So, I've never actually done a driver's test at the DMV despite having a license in 4 different states ;)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 4:06 pm

Keladry wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:

You might not have to....in my state if you took and passed driver's ed, then you you didn't have to do the driving portion of the test for your first real license, just the written (which is extremely easy). And since then, as long as I haven't gotten any points taken off of the license, I don't have to take any to get it renewed, and have only had to do a written exam when I've moved across state lines. So, I've never actually done a driver's test at the DMV despite having a license in 4 different states ;)

Wow, that's great! I want to do that! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine