Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

flaskpost
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jul 2017, 7:37 pm

I would like to talk about my story but I cant do it right know. I have never learned to ask friend or family for help or tell the about my chaotic psyche.

To make it easy for myself I will just describe my problems and hopefully get some inputs from someone how they dealt with them.

My brain has for the last 20 years told me the every person I meet look down on me and dislike me. I write my brain because in a way it doesn't really feel like its coming from me.

I get very tired from social activities and I have isolated myself for a long time now (years).

OK I will have to stop here. Otherwise I will just delete this messages like the other ones I have tried to write on other pages like this. Seams like this s**t is hard for me. Bye for now.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 3:44 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 4:11 pm

Welcome :D !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

flaskpost
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2017, 6:47 pm

Thank you. :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 6:48 pm

It seems like you might have some anxiety/depression going on. I hope you can figure out a way to get through it! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:59 pm

Agree. Sounds like depression and I hope your head starts telling you positive things because you sound like an alright guy.

flaskpost
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2017, 9:18 pm

TheSpectrum and StampySquiddyFan yea that is one of my bigger problems. The evolution of handling this problem has been ignoring the thoughts and push them away. This I would not recommend to anyone because they will come back and bite you hard. After that I tried to change them to something neutral and true. This worked better but it didn't really help me much. Now I try ACT. Just saying the negative thought high in my head when they come up and occasionally I will question the truth in them. Hopefully this will help and this forum as well. You have made me feel welcomed. Thanks for that. :)

dkraps95
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jul 2017, 4:48 am

You may have heard this many times ,
and in many different ways ,
but ,
Stay strong my friend.
dkraps95