Page 1 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 5:50 pm

I know there is probably a million threads on this topic already, but I'm curious; what are your RAADS-R scores? Mine is 178.7 (average over time).

Link to test: http://aspietests.org/userdetails.php?t ... /index.php

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 5:53 pm

No idea.
Why does it matter?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 6:40 pm

Raleigh wrote:
No idea.
Why does it matter?

It doesn't- I was just wondering.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

EyeDash
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2017, 6:57 pm

My total was 168.0

Broken down it was:
Total score Language Social relatedness Sensory/motor Circumscribed interests
168.0 8.0 79.0 47.0 34.0

I have autism with speech delay, rather than Asperger's. Question #22 sums up a big problem for me: 'I have to "act normal" to please other people and make them like me.' That's something I really wish I could let go of.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:00 pm

Test taken on 3 July 2017

Total score 132.0
Language 3.0
Social relatedness 74.0
Sensory/motor 33.0
Circumscribed interests 22.0

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:06 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

Total score 132.0
Language 3.0
Social relatedness 74.0
Sensory/motor 33.0

Nice :D . That's a pretty aspie-ish score :lol:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:07 pm

EyeDash wrote:
My total was 168.0

Broken down it was:
Total score Language Social relatedness Sensory/motor Circumscribed interests
168.0 8.0 79.0 47.0 34.0

I have autism with speech delay, rather than Asperger's. Question #22 sums up a big problem for me: 'I have to "act normal" to please other people and make them like me.' That's something I really wish I could let go of.

Thanks for replying to my post. Question 22 is a pretty decent description of my everyday life :lol: . I really relate to question #24 (I get highly confused when someone interrupts me when I am talking about something I am very interested in.). Story of my life....... :D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:09 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Total score 132.0
Language 3.0
Social relatedness 74.0
Sensory/motor 33.0

It would appear so , I'm not convinced though :lol: I doubt i'll be satisfied unless a blood test proves it :lol:

EverythingAndNothing
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jul 2017, 7:13 pm

I got 145 with a breakdown of 7/90/17/31.

I answered no to a lot of the sensory questions because I felt that they didn't quite match me 100%. I have issues with a number of noises but they're not necessarily loud noises so I feel like the sensory score was lower than it maybe should have been.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:14 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Total score 132.0
Language 3.0
Social relatedness 74.0
Sensory/motor 33.0

It would appear so , I'm not convinced though :lol: I doubt i'll be satisfied unless a blood test proves it :lol:

Hehe imagine if there was a magical test that let us know for sure........ :lol: When is your assessment supposed to happen? Sometime in the next 100 years (I know the UK sucks for testing)?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:16 pm

EverythingAndNothing wrote:

I answered no to a lot of the sensory questions because I felt that they didn't quite match me 100%. I have issues with a number of noises but they're not necessarily loud noises so I feel like the sensory score was lower than it maybe should have been.

Yeah, I wasn't sure I could completely agree with a lot of the sensory questions either. My breakdown was 16/80/43/37.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:18 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Hehe imagine if there was a magical test that let us know for sure........ :lol: When is your assessment supposed to happen? Sometime in the next 100 years (I know the UK sucks for testing)?

No need to exaggerate , it's only about 84 years now :lol:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:21 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

No need to exaggerate , it's only about 84 years now :lol:

Oh, then that's much better :lol: . I don't understand why people complain about testing in the UK :D . You only have to wait like 10 decades! :lol:

EverythingAndNothing
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jul 2017, 7:34 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't sure I could completely agree with a lot of the sensory questions either. My breakdown was 16/80/43/37.

That's always my frustration with tests with only yes or no answers. I never know whether to answer yes or no when I mostly agree but I partly disagree. I normally just answer no and then I walk away from it not knowing if I got the right results or not. I prefer tests that let you rank how much you agree or disagree with the statement.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:39 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

That's always my frustration with tests with only yes or no answers. I never know whether to answer yes or no when I mostly agree but I partly disagree. I normally just answer no and then I walk away from it not knowing if I got the right results or not. I prefer tests that let you rank how much you agree or disagree with the statement.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I sometimes take the RAADS as if it was like that (strongly agree, slightly agree, slightly disagree, strongly disagree). It's set up in a way where you can actually do that instead of true now and when I was young, true only now, true only when I was young, and never true. My score usually gets higher- I've gotten as hgh as 186 before, so I don't know if that way works better or I'm just ranking myself too high :D .

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 11:07 pm

RAADS-R taken on 7/30/2017

Total score: 149.0
Language: 11.0
Social relatedness: 56.0
Sensory/motor: 45.0
Circumscribed interests: 37.0

I self-identify as being on the spectrum. The last time I took it (last year), the score was in the 143 range.