Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:15 pm

Is anyone else here excited for Super Mario Odyssey? In this new game, Mario can possess other characters as well as inanimate objects. In this thread, we come up with new uses for this ability.

Things I Want to See In Mario Odyssey:

- I should be able to possess a big truck and run people over while the Kazakhstan National Anthem from Borat plays in the background.
- I should be able to possess a shopping cart and then use it to imitate Jackass stunts.
- John Lennon appears in the game at one point but you can't possess him because he sings "Imagine no possessions."
- I should be able to possess a squirrel and then steal someone's car keys.
- I should be able to possess a conjoined twin and then force them to fight.
- I should be able to possess a baby penguin and then get a power moon for throwing myself off a cliff.
- I should be able to possess a bird and then drop eggs on people from the air.
- I should be able to possess a thwomp. I don't have a stupid joke for this one. That would seriously be cool.
- When Mario possesses the T. Rex, you should find some feathers in order to make the T. Rex scientifically accurate.
- In one cutscene, Mario should tip his hat while possessing someone. He would accidentally turn back to normal! :lol:

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:19 pm

What consoles is it coming out on? :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:57 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Atari Jaguar

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 7:59 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Atari Jaguar

I thought it was for the Nintendo Switch.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 7:09 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Atari Jaguar

Man, Atari wasn't kidding when they said they were making a comeback @_@

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Aug 2017, 8:28 pm

One of the bosses is an anthro rabbit girl with a superpowered hat that can turn into a bomb-spamming UFO.

That is all.

:D

:lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 12:01 pm

Me have a feeling this is going to be very hard to get from Gamefly so I would be better off buying it or just wait a few months to finally rent it.

I hear there isn't going to be a game over in this game.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 1:23 pm

I recently heard Nintendo had to change the box art because people were offended by Mario in a sombrero.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 2:20 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
I recently heard Nintendo had to change the box art because people were offended by Mario in a sombrero.

Why were they offended :lol:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 11:05 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

The Mexicans had no problem with it. It's the social justice warriors who want to be offended on behalf of everybody else. Cultural appropriation they called it. They also don't like it when non-Mexicans sell and/or eat Mexican food. Eating tacos makes me a racist? It's FOOD! It is meant to be eaten and enjoyed by everyone no matter what culture you're from. I live in America, a melting pot of cultures.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 11:47 am

Aspiegaming wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

The Mexicans had no problem with it. It's the social justice warriors who want to be offended on behalf of everybody else. Cultural appropriation they called it. They also don't like it when non-Mexicans sell and/or eat Mexican food. Eating tacos makes me a racist? It's FOOD! It is meant to be eaten and enjoyed by everyone no matter what culture you're from. I live in America, a melting pot of cultures.

That's pretty ridiculous :lol: . I can't believe other people don't let something happen because they think somebody else would be offended- when they aren't at all offended. I agree- it's FOOD for crying out loud! I like tacos, oh no I'm being racist! :roll:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:48 pm

And yet no one seems to have a problem with Mario being an Italian stereotype.

And I also like tacos.
And spaghetti.
And Chinese food.

Does eating bagels make me offensive to Jewish people?
Apparently hot chocolate is something only Mayan people should drink.

And yet Americans can get away with dressing like Mounties or wearing a toque (what a knit cap is called in Canada).

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Sep 2017, 10:57 am

Aspiegaming wrote:
It's the social justice warriors who want to be offended on behalf of everybody else.

To quote Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond:

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 7:22 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
And yet no one seems to have a problem with Mario being an Italian stereotype.

Oh, don't worry, now they're offended that you can see his nipples :)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 11:35 pm

That's stupid, too. Why can't you show male nipples on a video game character when it's perfectly okay for guys in real life to show them when they go shirtless at the beach? Women can't show their nipples, but men can, so why are people flipping out over two small circles on a male character's chest?

You know, people in the US are really prudish in spite of all the sexuality in their entertainment. Or maybe because of it. They don't even want adult female human characters in kid's cartoons to have breasts, even if they're small and covered up. Funny how they don't make as big of a deal over violence, which hurts and kills people in real life.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 7:09 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Remember when CN cancelled Speedy Gonzales repeats because they thought it would offend Mexicans?

ACTUAL Mexicans were outraged! Needless to say, it was quietly returned to the schedule.

Similar deal here, I've seen no actual Mexicans get offended over it but a ton of sheltered white people.

On that note, Italians absoutely ADORE Mario, yet nobody gets offended on behalf of them about him being a major Italian sterotype. Maybe because Italians are usually white?

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~