Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Elena13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2017, 7:55 am

Yes despite of the fact that I created this account like... I can't remember well when, I haven't used the website til now.
So I'm kinda "new" here.
I'm Renchan, that's my nickname I'm comfortable with it, and I'm 27 yo, but, emotionally, I'm 17 or less.
I've been bullied. Hard.
I have traumatic experiences, but I'm not sure I have a PTSD itself. I wonder if I do.
Besides of aspergers, which we found out last year, when it was obvious... I have been diagnosed with an eating disorder and borderline personality disorder.
I'm not sure nor are the doctors, if I have both aspergers and bpd or just aspergers, but they are sure I do have aspergers. This diagnosis came from an association bc since I'm from Spain, I don't understand why public health care won't diagnose Autism Spectrum Disorders, let alone the lack of help... They just maybe take some cases in kids. But as female "adult" (not emotionally tho) aspie, I feel forgotten.
My dr is especiallized in eating disorders, so he won't diagnose me aspergers bc he just isn't speciallized on that.
But when I ask who is speciallized, there's nobody.
Even with private meetings, you find kinda the same story.

So I'm addicted to studying, I love Science, Psychology, Quantum Physics, Japanese culture (but ALL LANGUAGES), Japanese language, manga, anime, pets like cats especially and dogs and omg riding horses!
I was trying to find someone who I can relate to, maybe for my story maybe for my intersts and make friends from other planet.
I struggle with meltdowns and shutdowns, and more stuff I won't mention now. And that's it. When I was young I was told I could be gifted/talented, and now they wonder if it's the case of what Garner says 7 different kinds of intelligence and etc,
so I might be brilliant in some fields, and not in others.
I'm very confused. I get stressed very easily and I have sensory overload often.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 8:35 am

Welcome to WP! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

zzzsmokeyzzz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jul 2017, 2:29 pm

Hello!!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 3:44 pm

Bienvenidos a Planeta Equivicado! :D