Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 4:23 pm

Longish hair looks somehow better on men with darker hair (Rafa Nadal) than on those with blond hair (young Denis Shapovalov-cut your hair, kid-it looks stringy!)

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 4:39 pm

hurtloam wrote:
So we had a do women like beards? Wondering what the skinny is on long hair.

This may be a generational thing.

Yes, it's a generational thing. Mine stays in a ponytail 98% of the time now, because as you age, your hair tends to become limper and finer, and mine was that way to begin with, now there's just no doing anything with it.

But, on those rare occasions when I do wear it down (thank gods for Aussie Spray), women over 40 still swoon and flirt and compliment me on it, and most guys my age gave up their long hair decades ago.

Girls who grew up with Grand Funk Railroad, David Cassidy, Robert Plant, and Bon Jovi as sex symbols still like guys with long luxurious hair. There are 50+ yo married women on my Facebook list who still belong to a David Coverdale (Whitesnake) fan club, and they never shut up about how sexy his long hair is.

It's frightening to think one day older women will think the man bun is sexy. Thank gods I'll be dead by then.