Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 4:54 pm

The solar system contains more convicted rapists than Nobel Prize winner in Physics.

It does not necessarily follow that the more "abnormal" activity is bad or wrong.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2017, 1:18 pm

The depression makes me continuously look back into my past. I wish things went differently and how I would do things differently if I could go back.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 3:46 pm

Marknis wrote:
The depression makes me continuously look back into my past. I wish things went differently and how I would do things differently if I could go back.

Markis

When I was 21 got diagnosed as clinically depressed. Feel like when I was 13 I was much more depressed though.

And I am totally obsessed with the past

Wish I did not go to homophobic UCSD

Wish I went to counseling when I was young

Wish I rejected counselors that did not treat me the way I felt was proper

But in any event am glad that it's over

And I would not go back even if i could

If I went back things could have been worse

Or maybe a little better

:mrgreen:

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Aug 2017, 4:02 pm

Oddly enough I stopped living in the past by (kind of) looking into the future. In a bit of a depressed phase I got it into my little head there's a good case for reincarnation. I became quite obsessed with it at one point.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 6:11 pm

Victor1985 wrote:
Oddly enough I stopped living in the past by (kind of) looking into the future. In a bit of a depressed phase I got it into my little head there's a good case for reincarnation. I became quite obsessed with it at one point.

I don't bank on anything for what comes after death anymore. Sure, I'd like for my consciousness to continue because oblivion sounds unbearable but something like Heaven sounds too good to be true.