Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

kismalac
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Aug 2017, 3:30 pm

Hello everyone!

I am a 28-year-old female from Hungary.
I am 90% sure I have Asperger's, but I haven't got the diagnosis - yet.
I have always known I was different and I spent the last few years trying to find out why. Apserger's fits me the best by far and reading about it was like a revelation me. I understood so many things about myself.

I haven't many anyone else in real life who have Asperger's (or any kind of autism) and that's why I decided to join this forum.

By the way, I am high-functioning, I have a university degree and a normal job in which I do well. I can act normally in most situations but inside I often feel insecure, and anxiety has been a big part of my life since I was a little child. I have a great trouble expressing my feelings, both with words (like saying a simple "I love you" to my own mother, whom I love dearly) and facial expression/body language. People often think I lack emotions, but inside I feel so many different strong emotions... I am interested in people but I am bad at maintaining friendships, I am the type who gets on well with everyone but can't develop long/deep friendships and I don't know why.

Hope to have nice conversations here with all of you! :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 3:46 pm

Welcome! I can relate to everything you say :D . I've never been to Hungary- what is it like living there?

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 3:48 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D