Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Oct 2017, 10:53 am

Pieplup wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Pieplup wrote:

Oh dear , I might be a psychopath or at least have tendencies :roll:

Nah.

I am very very very high function. To the point where when I was younger, (no I've never had a regression) I did not lack affective empathy. I do, in these days, lack cognitive empathy.

But, you ARE correct. In most cases people with ASD can't have that behavioral difference on top of ASD because of the contradictory signs and aspects of each disorder

In this way, I am an anomaly. If I missed any details you'd like me to expound on or have any questions, PM me or ask in this thread! :D Cheers

To sum me up: I see opportunity in everything. I have learned to use my abnormalities as abilities, and obsessions as weapons or tools. Don't deny yourself. Utilize yourself. Become the potential you ooze and you will be able to get over any social deficits.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 2:28 pm

I've met people who appear to have AS-PD but aren't diagnosed and those who have been diagnosed and all of them really trigger me. I believe my mother has AS-PD for a variety of reasons. but neither me or my siblings seem have it. My brother is a pathological liar and my sister seem to have some manipulative traits but not personaltiy disorder level. And possibly ptsd? Me though I'm kinda a mixed bag. I hate people with AS-PD because they are hard for me to avoid but whenever I encounter them I tend to fight with them. I can't really stop myself. I tend to think that no one who has those disorder scould have asperger's syndrome I've met people who have claimed this and they honestly don't. Why am I replying to a post I've already replied to :/

Ubersensai wrote:

I am very very very high function. To the point where when I was younger, (no I've never had a regression) I did not lack affective empathy. I do, in these days, lack cognitive empathy.

But, you ARE correct. In most cases people with ASD can't have that behavioral difference on top of ASD because of the contradictory signs and aspects of each disorder

In this way, I am an anomaly. If I missed any details you'd like me to expound on or have any questions, PM me or ask in this thread! :D Cheers
I haven't talked to you enough to say one way or another. I was saying that I don't think SaveFerris could have AS-PD. [/color]

Ubersensai
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Nov 2017, 1:08 pm

Pieplup wrote:
I've met people who appear to have AS-PD but aren't diagnosed and those who have been diagnosed and all of them really trigger me. I believe my mother has AS-PD for a variety of reasons. but neither me or my siblings seem have it. My brother is a pathological liar and my sister seem to have some manipulative traits but not personaltiy disorder level. And possibly ptsd? Me though I'm kinda a mixed bag. I hate people with AS-PD because they are hard for me to avoid but whenever I encounter them I tend to fight with them. I can't really stop myself. I tend to think that no one who has those disorder scould have asperger's syndrome I've met people who have claimed this and they honestly don't. Why am I replying to a post I've already replied to :/
Ubersensai wrote:

I haven't talked to you enough to say one way or another. I was saying that I don't think SaveFerris could have AS-PD. [/color]

I getcha, I was just talking about me lol

To sum me up: I see opportunity in everything. I have learned to use my abnormalities as abilities, and obsessions as weapons or tools. Don't deny yourself. Utilize yourself. Become the potential you ooze and you will be able to get over any social deficits.