Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Ubersensai
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Aug 2017, 11:38 pm

Hey, I'm ubersensai. First post here, just wanted to say hello and ask everyone what their opinion of people with Antisocial Personality Disorder is. Not the people so much as the disorder. Anyway, glad to join the community.

To sum me up: I see opportunity in everything. I have learned to use my abnormalities as abilities, and obsessions as weapons or tools. Don't deny yourself. Utilize yourself. Become the potential you ooze and you will be able to get over any social deficits.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 5:54 am

Welcome to WP , in answer to your question I haven't got a scooby

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Ubersensai
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Aug 2017, 8:22 am

Welp, thank you nonetheless : :D

To sum me up: I see opportunity in everything. I have learned to use my abnormalities as abilities, and obsessions as weapons or tools. Don't deny yourself. Utilize yourself. Become the potential you ooze and you will be able to get over any social deficits.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 12:21 pm

Ubersensai wrote:
Welp, thank you nonetheless : :D

Lots of educated people here who might know but there's not a lot of traffic here so it might take a little longer to get an answer :D

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 7:53 pm

I happen to know a lot about ASPD, as the result of a couple of, shall we say, unfortunate events that took place in my life, a few years, ago. I'm not sure if I have an opinion, one way or the other, about the personality disorder. Could you, perhaps, be more specific, in terms of what you'd like us to share? I was slightly, reluctant to comment, due to the combination of your user name + your location + the topic at hand, as you might imagine, however, I see SF is (was) here, so, I suppose, I feel a bit more at ease. But, anyways....

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:10 pm

I'm still here Britte , if your spider senses are tingling , listen to them :D

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:16 pm

:D Hi Ferris !

I am always compelled to call you Ferris. Or, is SaveFerris, or SF, or other, better?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:16 pm

Britte wrote:
I happen to know a lot about ASPD, as the result of a couple of, shall we say, unfortunate events that took place in my life, a few years, ago. I'm not sure if I have an opinion, one way or the other, about the personality disorder. Could you, perhaps, be more specific, in terms of what you'd like us to share? I was slightly, reluctant to comment, due to the combination of your user name + your location + the topic at hand, as you might imagine, however, I see SF is (was) here, so, I suppose, I feel a bit more at ease. But, anyways....

Wow, I know quite a bit about ASPD as well, and, like you, I was reluctant to post due to a bad experience with the disorder. At least you and SaveFerris are here.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:22 pm

Britte wrote:

I am always compelled to call you Ferris. Or, is SaveFerris, or SF, or other, better?

I have no preference so it makes no difference to me :D

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Wow, I know quite a bit about ASPD as well, and, like you, I was reluctant to post due to a bad experience with the disorder. At least you and SaveFerris are here.

You both have a reluctance to post which to be honest tells me you should both go with your gut feeling and step away if it's an issue - no harm , no foul :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:37 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

You both have a reluctance to post which to be honest tells me you should both go with your gut feeling and step away if it's an issue - no harm , no foul :D

Yeah- probably a good idea not to bring up ASPD again, especially in this particular thread....... :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:41 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:

heehee. Ferris made me smile, and SSF, you have made me laugh, a little. Thank you, both. I wasn't reluctant to comment, because of ASPD, solely, but, rather, the combination of what I had mentioned in my previous post, actually. Glad to be here for you, however. : ) As long as we are educated, we are likely, safe. I don't believe I get triggered, any longer, but, perhaps this might be something you might need to consider, depending on how far removed you are from your experience, at this juncture. Sorry, Ubersensei, as I do not wish to make you feel alienated in any way.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:45 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:

Ok, perfect. :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:48 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:

heehee. Ferris made me smile, and SSF, you have made me laugh, a little. Thank you, both. I wasn't reluctant to comment, because of ASPD, solely, but, rather, the combination of what I had mentioned in my previous post, actually. Glad to be here for you, however. : ) As long as we are educated, we are likely, safe. I don't believe I get triggered, any longer, but, perhaps this might be something you might need to consider, depending on how far removed you are from your experience, at this juncture. Sorry, Ubersensei, as I do not wish to make you feel alienated in any way.

Same here. I get what you mean. I don't think I will be triggered, but the location is a little......let's just say it reminds me of health class at school :D .

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:49 pm

Britte wrote:
Sorry, Ubersensei, as I do not wish to make you feel alienated in any way.

If Ubersensai is going to be a Psychologist ( stated in their profile ) they'll understand :D

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:50 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Well, I actually, wish to converse on the topic, particularly, if Ubersensei has first hand experience, and he does appear (thus far), to be a stand up person. : ) I hope he plans to return.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:51 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:
Sorry, Ubersensei, as I do not wish to make you feel alienated in any way.

If Ubersensai is going to be a Psychologist ( stated in their profile ) they'll understand :D

Indeed. :D