Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 11:08 am

I'm bored. Please keep in mind these are not for official diagnosis purposes.

http://mindchecker.channel4.com/

My results:

Autism- above average, but below the threshold

Anxiety- mild anxiety

Addiction- low impulsivity and high sensation seeking

ADHD- slight probability

OCD- high risk

dyspraxia- slight risk

dyslexia- slight probability

depression- no risk

How about you? :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 1:15 pm

My results:

ADHD: low probability

Addiction: low impulsivity and low sensation seeking

Anxiety: severe anxiety (I have OCD, not GAD)

Autism: higher than average; above the threshold

Depression: No risk

Dyslexia: low probability

Dyspraxia: moderate risk

OCD: high risk

Thanks for posting the tests Lost_dragon! They were fun, even though they aren't reliable for diagnosis :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 10:37 pm

My scores...

ADHD: Slight probability
Addiction: Low impulsivity and sensation seeking
Anxiety: Moderate anxiety
Autism: A higher than average score that is above the clinical threshold
Depression: Moderate depression
Dyslexia: Moderate probability (actually, it seemed like some of the questions were about dyscalculia, and those are most of the ones I gave affirmative answers to - the ones involving numbers, sense of time, etc.)
Dyspraxia: Moderate risk
OCD: High risk

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 6:24 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Dyslexia: Moderate probability (actually, it seemed like some of the questions were about dyscalculia, and those are most of the ones I gave affirmative answers to - the ones involving numbers, sense of time, etc.)

Same, yet I answered pretty low on the other questions, so it only gave me a slight probability instead of moderate. I have a hard time with numbers, dates, time, direction and telling my left and right apart. I'm currently trying to arrange to be assessed for dyscalculia, so wish me luck! :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 8:15 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

Same, yet I answered pretty low on the other questions, so it only gave me a slight probability instead of moderate. I have a hard time with numbers, dates, time, direction and telling my left and right apart. I'm currently trying to arrange to be assessed for dyscalculia, so wish me luck! :)

Good luck! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 9:14 am

ADHD- Low probability
Addiction- Low impulsivity and sensation seeking
Anxiety- Mild according to this , but I'd say it's quite bad as on other calculators for it I get moderate .
Autism- A higher than average score that is above the clinical threshold
Depression- Currently minimal symptoms but have had bouts of depression in the past
Dyslexia- Low probability
Dyspraxia- High risk
OCD- Medium risk ,which is higher than I get on other calculators

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 9:59 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

Good luck :) I have trouble with the same sort of things. I'm not sure if getting a diagnosis of dyscalculia would actually be of any use to me at this point, since I'm done with school and know what I have trouble with - it doesn't really matter why, it just matters that I find ways to work around it.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"