Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:13 pm

1Biggles1 wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

:scratch: :drunken:

yeah, thats the general consensus :lol:

lol The first rule of Save Ferrets Club is: You do not talk about Save Ferrets Club. :P Well....not too much lol.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:40 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

lol The first rule of Save Ferrets Club is: You do not talk about Save Ferrets Club. :P Well....not too much lol.

What if you aren't in the Save Ferrets club because you can't find the avatar? Can you talk about it then? :lol:

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:44 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

What if you aren't in the Save Ferrets club because you can't find the avatar? Can you talk about it then? :lol:

Lol then you ASAP need to find the avatar :P because it needs to stay mysterious lol.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:45 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

Lol then you ASAP need to find the avatar :P because it needs to stay mysterious lol.

I will. Nobody will ever find out about it, I promise :lol:

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 4:20 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

lol :lol: you're one of us now, yay! :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 4:29 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

lol :lol: you're one of us now, yay! :D

Yay! :D I'm enjoying this way too much :lol:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:35 pm

DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

I could try and explain but it would take far too long and would bore the pants off you.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 10:12 am

We create some complicated games. I watched the progress of this one during the last 10 hours of my 24 hour shift, but was too tired to play.

It would be nice to get moderator verification of my claims of not attacking people. However, the OP in that thread stated they wouldn't read any responses from people they criticized. I doubt any of the people in the dog pile even checked my veracity about the words flail and fail.

Regarding ferrets, I have no problem with legal ferrets. I favor sane restrictions on the existence of ferrets.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 12:56 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
We create some complicated games. I watched the progress of this one during the last 10 hours of my 24 hour shift, but was too tired to play.

It would be nice to get moderator verification of my claims of not attacking people. However, the OP in that thread stated they wouldn't read any responses from people they criticized. I doubt any of the people in the dog pile even checked my veracity about the words flail and fail.

Regarding ferrets, I have no problem with legal ferrets. I favor sane restrictions on the existence of ferrets.

Yeah.......what was this thread about again? :D

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 1:18 pm

It seemed like a layer cake to me.