Is There A Way Of Seeing Your Warnings Or Deleted Posts

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 7:38 pm

If you have a post deleted for breaking forum rules is there a way of seeing how many post you have deleted or warnings you've had on your profile ?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 9:55 am

Oh dear Ferris..........have you been bad :lol:

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 10:10 am

Lol he just caused a ferret apocalypse.

:jester:

Anyway, for the warnings you usually get a notification (unless I'm mistaken), as far as posts are concerned, the only way would be to inquire some mod whether their posts have been removed, if some are conspicuously absent. (I don't see anything deleted for the good ol' SaveFerris within the last week. And no warnings either.)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 1:07 pm

Booyakasha wrote:

Anyway, for the warnings you usually get a notification (unless I'm mistaken), as far as posts are concerned, the only way would be to inquire some mod whether their posts have been removed, if some are conspicuously absent. (I don't see anything deleted for the good ol' SaveFerris within the last week. And no warnings either.)

That's good then , I don't think I posted anything bad but I am prone to being misunderstood.

@StampySquiddyFan Moi! Bad? I try not to be but I do have hair trigger fingers :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:01 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

That's good then , I don't think I posted anything bad but I am prone to being misunderstood.

@StampySquiddyFan Moi! Bad? I try not to be but I do have hair trigger fingers :lol:

I'm seriously loving the new avatar :lol: . Why are you causing Ferret apocalypse's?!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:05 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

Funny, about 3 of us in this thread were having pretty much the exact same discussion this very night... Welcome to the worriers club! :lol:

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:08 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

I'm seriously loving the new avatar :lol: . Why are you causing Ferret apocalypse's?!

Nothing to do with me! :roll:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:32 pm

1Biggles1 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

We would have never ever ever thought of implying that in any way Image

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:35 pm

1Biggles1 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

Is that why you made a thread about his username reminding you of Ferrets? Cough cough cough :lol: :roll:

Last edited by StampySquiddyFan on 04 Aug 2017, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:38 pm

OK, partially to do with me but your statement was nothing to do with me.... Confused much? :lol:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:41 pm

1Biggles1 wrote:
OK, partially to do with me but your statement was nothing to do with me.... Confused much? :lol:

What do you mean? I'm so confused :lol:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:42 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

Is that why you made a thread about his username reminding younof Ferrets? Cough cough cough :lol: :roll:

He didn't do it, I did it by splitting his post from another thread....but it was his idea (well more or less). lol And I was only too happy to fulfil people's wishes here :P

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:45 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

Is that why you made a thread about his username reminding younof Ferrets? Cough cough cough :lol: :roll:

He didn't do it, I did it by splitting his post from another thread....but it was his idea (well more or less). lol And I was only too happy to fulfil people's wishes here :P

Oh now I get it..... Kind of :lol:

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:02 pm

Hmmmm.....

:scratch: :drunken:

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:04 pm

DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

yeah, thats the general consensus :lol:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:13 pm

1Biggles1 wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Hmmmm.....

yeah, thats the general consensus :lol:

lol The first rule of Save Ferrets Club is: You do not talk about Save Ferrets Club. :P Well....not too much lol.