Page 1 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:28 pm

I want to make my views known here, that I respect, care about, and want to treat women right. I don't want to toy with them or hurt them physically or emotionally. Sometimes I feel like I am one of a few people that has views like these. Anybody else feel like this?

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 4, 2017)

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 9:06 pm

I respect women! I couldn't dream of hurting a woman, I just couldn't. I also don't toy with them(despite a few doing it to me.) I wouldn't want to hurt them emotionally(or try my best not to.) But yes, I do care and respect women.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 12:25 am

I respect women as a fellow expression of the human form, each lady is alluring and precious, don't get me wrong, each dude is precious and interesting but not anywhere near as riveting a proposition. I don't really feel out and bounce off girls any differently, we're all limb flingers and skin-chained dorks after all but there are those slight differences between us purring beneath the surface that I find enchanting sometimes! I don't have any desire to reduce a woman, they are equal to me and I only seek common balance in any depth of communication. I care about males feeling respected in this world, contented and thriving. I care a lot about women being treated ''honourably'', I can't control how their interactions in life go though, only what I can affect. Anyone who considers females as elaborate objects, it's just a grotesque thing but it can happen the other way too.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 3:17 pm

If only women were treated equally... (Written on August 10, 2017)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 10:01 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
If only women were treated equally... (Written on August 10, 2017)

I feel like I'm treated pretty equally :D . That being said, I am still a kid.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 10:17 pm

I think most men care about women. I really do.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 6:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I think most men care about women. I really do.
Kraftie, it depends on the demographic, unfortunately. If you come to my specific neck of the woods there are certain men who are quite the opposite. You also may want to look up events in Rochester and Rochdale and other cities and towns in England. There are groups of men there that have completely admitted they think the group of women to which I belong are worthless "trash" and yes that was the word used.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 6:41 am

To the OP, thank you for feeling this way, and I mean that genuinely. I do not believe most men respect or care about women. I do believe "most" in fact think the worst of women.

I genuinely appreciate hearing that a male respects and cares. Thank you, we need more of you.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 2:47 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
To the OP, thank you for feeling this way, and I mean that genuinely. I do not believe most men respect or care about women. I do believe "most" in fact think the worst of women.

I genuinely appreciate hearing that a male respects and cares. Thank you, we need more of you.

Thank you! I am glad that you are happy to hear this from a person like me, it makes me feel like people see the good in me. :)

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 6:26 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:

Thank you! I am glad that you are happy to hear this from a person like me, it makes me feel like people see the good in me. :)

I feel it must be a very good person, who would be inspired to post what you posted, and to feel as you do. Your post shines with goodness. :D

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:45 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:

I feel it must be a very good person, who would be inspired to post what you posted, and to feel as you do. Your post shines with goodness. :D

Aww... Thanks! :)

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 1:15 pm

Thinking about womens bodies only makes me feel like I am just like all the other men who only look at women and see their bodies, but fail to see their hearts and intelligence which is actually their true beauty... So I put their hearts first, and bodies second. I also hope for reform in the portrayal of women in the future, and the equality of all women. :)

Good luck to all you women out there, I respect you,

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 13, 2017) (Updated August 18, 2017)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:53 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Thinking about womens bodies only makes me feel like I am just like all the other men who only look at women and see their bodies, but fail to see their hearts and intelligence which is actually their true beauty... So I put their hearts first, and bodies second. I also hope for reform in the portrayal of women in the future, and the equality of all women. :)

You're a much stronger person than I am :D . I love how passionate and caring you are about this topic. It's not a trait you see in a lot of people. You are like the kind of person who actually does make a change, instead of just talking about it. I respect you much, and I take my hat off to you :D !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 10:53 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:

It's cool that you think that way! I would be with you on that it does make me feel crunchy thinking about women's bodies. I honestly prefer a woman with a good heart and strong mind, because by the end of the day that's what I would want to be around, the body is just... well the body.(not to undermine a woman's body.) Really, it's good to hear that you think this way cause were I live it seems to be all about which girl has big butts and big breasts. Make me think there are not any respectful guys anymore...

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 4:19 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:

It's cool that you think that way! I would be with you on that it does make me feel crunchy thinking about women's bodies. I honestly prefer a woman with a good heart and strong mind, because by the end of the day that's what I would want to be around, the body is just... well the body.(not to undermine a woman's body.) Really, it's good to hear that you think this way cause were I live it seems to be all about which girl has big butts and big breasts. Make me think there are not any respectful guys anymore...

Yeah, it really is nice to know that I am one of the seemingly few guys in this generation who focus more on women's minds more than their body. I also honestly feel bad for all the guys who start thinking the way that society portrays women, because it affects the way they see and look at women, looking at their physique more, and not really seeming to bother finding more about their emotions and seeing into the heart, which shows who they really are... It only makes me think that there will still be prejudice between the two genders for ages to come... And that really saddens me, still knowing that women are still the victims of society's hypersexualization, and that a lot of men still believe that as well... So I am trying to make a change, even though it is a small one, at least I am doing something right for the women in the world. ;) Once again, good luck to all you women out there, and I hope this message will bring you more secureness in your life, and hope that you will find other males like me...

God bless you all, :)

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 19, 2017)

P.S. I also wanted to say that I sometimes find myself a victim of society's portrayal of women, but I won't let that try to stop the way that I think about women, because that would only destroy the good portrayal of women that I have inside of my mind. I will continue to see inside women's hearts, and I will continue the way I think about women. ;) :D

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 12:52 pm

And when I say that I sometimes find myself a victim of society's portrayal of women, I really meant to say looking at their bodies, BUT not thinking of them as objects, if you were thinking I meant that. (My bad for making an error in that post above, my apologies.) I care about you women. I know I am not a perfect human being, but I just wanted to confirm what I meant to say before you started thinking that I was contradicting my whole post. Because I do look into women's minds and see that their minds are their true beauty. So I hope I didn't give you a misconception when I said that. (Srry to make a huge deal over a small error.)

Thanks,

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 20, 2017)