Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 8:41 pm

I love Terraria! I like fighting the bosses(duke fishron not so much!). I also like building houses and other things too!

I one time jumped off the clouds(I do stupid stuff sometimes just to get a laugh, didn't have anything to stop the damage.) And landed in some water, here is the good part, it was in the desert region! Out of all the places, I land in water in the desert! I was saved when I didn't want to be saved! :)

Anyway, just want to know does anyone play Terraria?

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 9:04 pm

I love Terraria! I'm hoping it comes out on the Nintendo Switch, since I plan on getting one for Christmas. I especially love building houses! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 12:08 am

I prefer it multiplayer, but I grabbed it for the 3DS and found myself goofing around in it more than I thought I would.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 1:18 am

I do play it, yes.

I got it right when it first came out.

I love the adventuring aspects of it but the interface and the sheer overload of items can be kinda annoying. As can the fact that you can only dig one block at a time when the blocks are freaking tiny. Starbound handled that bit sooooooooo much better.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 4:55 pm

I haven't played it, but it's a game I'm curious about.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

jikijiki53
Raven
Raven

11 Aug 2017, 5:48 pm

I used to play it a lot. It's really fun. Couldn't stop playing the first time I got the game. I don't play much of it anymore cause of the same thing. However, I do sometimes play it with mods made by the modder's on the game's forum page. I don't really play it anymore unless someone else wanted to play with me and I make the private server for it.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 10:51 am

I used to, but now I am into Minecraft.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:59 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I used to, but now I am into Minecraft.

Me too! I still play Terraria occasionally now, though :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 4:00 pm

Well, when I say I am into Minecraft, I mean like the Beta versions of Minecraft. xD

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 8:49 pm

I play sometimes. Just exploring and discovering new environments was my favorite part. I play Starbound as well, which gives me more to do imo (colonies, for one).

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:46 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Well, when I say I am into Minecraft, I mean like the Beta versions of Minecraft. xD

Like, with no mods? Or the old versions before the updates? I love vanilla Minecraft as well as previous versions :D . My favorite is just plain vanilla Minecraft, though!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 2:43 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:

Like, with no mods? Or the old versions before the updates?

Last time I checked, yeah, the beta version is super old. You can play it for free at their website, but there isn't really much to do in it. There's no crafting or anything, you just have a stockpile of blocks and you can build whatever you want.

Canary wrote:

Ed! =)

I really want to rewatch that sometime.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 2:47 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:

Like, with no mods? Or the old versions before the updates?

Last time I checked, yeah, the beta version is super old. You can play it for free at their website, but there isn't really much to do in it. There's no crafting or anything, you just have a stockpile of blocks and you can build whatever you want.

Canary wrote:

Ed! =)

I really want to rewatch that sometime.

Ah. Like the really old version of Minecraft! :D