Page 11 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 1:55 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Hard to tell with that adam's apple, and penis.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 2:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

I don't think that transphobic humor is necessary.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2017, 2:16 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

That's sort of the irony of the left. They will cry racism and "homophobia",etc but when the mood strikes them, they dive right in to attack their opponents.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2017, 2:18 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Ann Coulter is highly intelligent, and I always find that a sexy quality.

Didn't Jesus say that thinking lustful thoughts is a sin? You aren't married to Ann Coulter you know!

"And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell."
- Matthew 18:9

Quote:
She can mop the floor with almost anyone in a debate.

She doesn't "debate" anyone. She just spews crap out her mouth until her opponent leaves in disgust.

Quote:
If you watched her paired up against Anna Kasparian, that poor Anna girl didn't have a chance!

I really don't want to watch that because I'm not a masochist.

I'm gonna just assume that Anne tried to Intimidate Anna instead of making a logical point.

I find it sexy, but lust is a different thing. Its okay to have attraction, or affection towards a person. That isn't lust. Lust is filth and fornication . No, I don't fantasize about having copulation with Ann Coulter. At least not now.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 2:21 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

I wasn't intending to be transphobic. If my post was taken that way, I apologize. I was only pointing out that she is a rather mannish looking woman.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 2:23 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

That's sort of the irony of the left. They will cry racism and "homophobia",etc but when the mood strikes them, they dive right in to attack their opponents.

My attack on her was not transphobic. As a matter of fact, she herself is very anti-trans.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 4:52 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

That's the irony of the right. They say stuff like "Huh huh huh, dude, take a chill pill!" or "Quit it with the PC police! Hah hah hah!" but if you point out their behavior, they'll respond with "Shut up, fa***t! I'll f**k you up!" with little to no provocation.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 5:00 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Ann Coulter is highly intelligent, and I always find that a sexy quality.

Didn't Jesus say that thinking lustful thoughts is a sin? You aren't married to Ann Coulter you know!

"And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell."
- Matthew 18:9

Quote:
She can mop the floor with almost anyone in a debate.

She doesn't "debate" anyone. She just spews crap out her mouth until her opponent leaves in disgust.

Quote:
If you watched her paired up against Anna Kasparian, that poor Anna girl didn't have a chance!

I really don't want to watch that because I'm not a masochist.

I'm gonna just assume that Anne tried to Intimidate Anna instead of making a logical point.

I find it sexy, but lust is a different thing. Its okay to have attraction, or affection towards a person. That isn't lust. Lust is filth and fornication . No, I don't fantasize about having copulation with Ann Coulter. At least not now.

Sounds like you are being drawn towards lustful thoughts. :roll:

All rednecks do is lust. I've lost count on how many times I've heard them say "She's got some big tits!", "She's got cushion for the pushin'!", "Damn, her ass is fine!", and other juvenile comments. They are just as bad as hip hoppers.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Sep 2017, 1:03 pm

Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

That's the irony of the right. They say stuff like "Huh huh huh, dude, take a chill pill!" or "Quit it with the PC police! Hah hah hah!" but if you point out their behavior, they'll respond with "Shut up, fa***t! I'll f**k you up!" with little to no provocation.

Hmm... In general, conservatives are less likely to respond with an emotionally laden explicative. Just the facts ma'
am is our motto. We have seen the left and the violence that ensues with that type of thinking.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:32 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Hmm... In general, conservatives are less likely to respond with an emotionally laden explicative. Just the facts ma'
am is our motto. We have seen the left and the violence that ensues with that type of thinking.

You obviously never heard of the Ronald Gay shooting as well as other violence towards the LGBT community by emotional conservatives.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday ... /85786224/

Most conservatives I know have threatened anyone who thinks differently than them with violence.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:24 pm

Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

You obviously never heard of the Ronald Gay shooting as well as other violence towards the LGBT community by emotional conservatives.

Most conservatives I know have threatened anyone who thinks differently than them with violence.

I knew about that nutcase, Erik Rudolph (I believe he was also a white nationalist), but I sadly didn't know anything about those other acts of homophobic terrorism.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 9:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

I knew about that nutcase, Erik Rudolph (I believe he was also a white nationalist), but I sadly didn't know anything about those other acts of homophobic terrorism.

Bible Belters tend to either deny or are ignorant about those incidents. The ones who've been brainwashed by mainstream Christianity (There is a difference between mainstream Christianity and spiritual Christianity) just believe there can be no violence in the name of Christianity at all while the ones who just call themselves Christian because they just want a cheap and easy ticket to Heaven will say "Huh? Really? Well, I am glad! Those fa***ts deserved it!" because they are bullies just like the perpetrators. What's really hypocritical of them is that they call sex between men "sick" but yet they want to engage in anal sex with women.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 9:32 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Hmm... In general, conservatives are less likely to respond with an emotionally laden explicative. Just the facts ma'am is our motto. We have seen the left and the violence that ensues with that type of thinking.

"Just the (politically and ideologically correct alternative) facts ma'am." seems to more accurately be the motto of the far-right.

As for emotion vs. reason, there seems to be a fair distribution of both 'emotional thinkers' and 'logical thinkers' within most political camps - it's just a question of what makes the emotional ones tick that determines which camp they identify with.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 12:26 am

Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Bible Belters tend to either deny or are ignorant about those incidents. The ones who've been brainwashed by mainstream Christianity (There is a difference between mainstream Christianity and spiritual Christianity) just believe there can be no violence in the name of Christianity at all while the ones who just call themselves Christian because they just want a cheap and easy ticket to Heaven will say "Huh? Really? Well, I am glad! Those fa***ts deserved it!" because they are bullies just like the perpetrators. What's really hypocritical of them is that they call sex between men "sick" but yet they want to engage in anal sex with women.

I think you and I tend to use the term "mainstream Christianity" differently. I'm using it to describe moderate Christian denominations, as opposed to right wing evangelicals. Then again, here in my part of the country, the Pacific Northwest where religiosity isn't particularly powerful, what is considered mainstream Christian belief is probably different from the Bible Belt. :lol:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 12:59 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

hmm is that why so many right wing trump supporters and Trump himself are so butthurt about football players using their free speech to 'take a knee' during the national anthem? :roll:

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 5:53 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

I think you and I tend to use the term "mainstream Christianity" differently. I'm using it to describe moderate Christian denominations, as opposed to right wing evangelicals. Then again, here in my part of the country, the Pacific Northwest where religiosity isn't particularly powerful, what is considered mainstream Christian belief is probably different from the Bible Belt. :lol:

We live in different cultures so it's no surprise we have different views on what mainstream Christianity is. Mainstream Christianity in the Bible Belt is mostly Southern Baptist which tends to align itself with the Republican Party. Baptists are a textbook case of reverse psychology. They preach against pre-marital sex but have the highest rates of sex before marriage, teen pregnancy, and adultery in the nation. They preach about the evils of drinking and smoking but there are so many dive bars around here that if you throw a stone, you'll never miss hitting one. They say they are all about love but will condemn LGBT people, people of different faiths even if some of those people are of another branch of Christianity, and, to a lesser but growing extent, non-white people or even white people who are Wiccan or Pagan.