Page 14 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2017, 10:59 am

Bustduster wrote:
Blimey, I hope she isn't. I'll have to go and get myself undiagnosed otherwise.

I just had a literal "LOL" moment after reading this. Well done! :D

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 1:51 pm

Bustduster wrote:
Blimey, I hope she isn't. I'll have to go and get myself undiagnosed otherwise.

There'd be a very long queue, Bustduster.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Oct 2017, 11:51 am

B19 wrote:
Her modus operandi is particularly UN-aspie. Coulter wants money, power and attention (narcissistic supply) and so actively markets herself in such a strident way as a "brand", encouraging coverage of her "brand" by making extremist and offensive attacks on groups that she sees as popular targets for right wing extremists.

She has professed to be a Christian though must have missed the New Testament or parts like the Sermon on the Mount. Perhaps you could send her a copy of that and the parables, OP.

I'm an aspie (actually high functioning was my diagnosis). When I was younger, I wanted fame and attention. Mainly it was to prove to the people in my past that had bullied me that I could be "somebody". Now I'm a bit older and I don't care as much what people think. You think that aspies don't want attention? That 's highly unfounded. Many seek acceptance and certainly recognition for their work. We don't know Ann Coulter's heart. She does say things that are controversial at times, but she is not the only one guilty of this. What about leftists commentators that said they aren't sad about the victims in the Las Vegas shootings because most Country music fans are probably Republican? More heartless than anything Ann has really said, frankly.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 2:28 pm

You know the tree by the fruit it bears, don't you, as a Christian? Describe her fruit.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 6:16 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
B19 wrote:
Her modus operandi is particularly UN-aspie. Coulter wants money, power and attention (narcissistic supply) and so actively markets herself in such a strident way as a "brand", encouraging coverage of her "brand" by making extremist and offensive attacks on groups that she sees as popular targets for right wing extremists.

She has professed to be a Christian though must have missed the New Testament or parts like the Sermon on the Mount. Perhaps you could send her a copy of that and the parables, OP.

I'm an aspie (actually high functioning was my diagnosis). When I was younger, I wanted fame and attention. Mainly it was to prove to the people in my past that had bullied me that I could be "somebody". Now I'm a bit older and I don't care as much what people think. You think that aspies don't want attention? That 's highly unfounded. Many seek acceptance and certainly recognition for their work. We don't know Ann Coulter's heart. She does say things that are controversial at times, but she is not the only one guilty of this. What about leftists commentators that said they aren't sad about the victims in the Las Vegas shootings because most Country music fans are probably Republican? More heartless than anything Ann has really said, frankly.

Only one exec said that and she got fired. Ann Coulter has no problem wanting foreign leaders to be killed and she also considers herself a "mean spirited bigot" so she's already shown the world what her 'heart' is like.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm

B19 wrote:
You know the tree by the fruit it bears, don't you, as a Christian? Describe her fruit.

I don't know her personally. We see Ann Coulter- the persona, the lady with quick wit and hot button issues.
God did show me a dream about Donald Trump- and his real, true character is the most loving and caring man you could ever know. People just don't see it. But God sees it. Deep down, he really cares about people.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 9:54 pm

The lies don't count then.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
B19 wrote:

I don't know her personally. We see Ann Coulter- the persona, the lady with quick wit and hot button issues.
God did show me a dream about Donald Trump- and his real, true character is the most loving and caring man you could ever know. People just don't see it. But God sees it. Deep down, he really cares about people.

:roll: Why should your dream matter the most? What if someone had a bad dream about Trump?

You do realize there are other nations whose leaders call themselves followers of God? What makes the US so special? Most people here, especially those in the Bible Belt, don't know much about the bible despite claiming to be Christian. They care more about football, cars, beer drinking, cigarette smoking, Toby Keith's music, and yelling "WOOOO HOOO!! !" at women.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 1:23 am