Page 3 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 4:39 am

Some years ago someone on WP posted his theory that Heinrich Himmler (head of the SS, and thus Hitler's main henchman) "must have been an aspie". And actually he made a pretty good case for it. WHY anyone would want to prove that Himmler was an aspie is beyond me, but that's what interested that posting person.

So if that guy had a right to associate aspergers with Himmler, I suppose that the OP has a right to suggest that Coulter is an aspie.

Polarizing partisan pop culture provocateurs like her, and Bill Mayer, and Rush, and Micheal Moore, maybe widely disliked, but they aren't as bad as Himmler.

Ardentmisanthrope23
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Aug 2017, 7:04 am

The sociopaths are too good at pretending to be normal humans.

We just seem like what ignorant NT's think they are like. We are not, we are almost the psychological and neurological oppositeof sociopaths.
We don't outwardly emote the same as NT's, sociopaths can pretend pretty well. We CAN empathise when we understand properly, they can only fake it, and again they are very good at it.

And sociopaths don't usually feel anxiety in any meaningful way...i think most of us can attest that we very much do.

I can see how playing at being one of us might help those vile people leech off others, though.

I actually hate sociopaths and psychopaths. The low level ones are vile, violent people, and the high functioning ones are corrupt financiers and politicians who destroy entire economies.

And sorry, but America is being run by one, although he is so incompetent, he may get impeached hopefully. At the least he has strong narcissistic personality traits and only a shallow bad impression of empathy.

But I care. A lot.
(My username is "tongue in cheek" BTW)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:25 am

I think she is just a vile...also probably more of a narcissist than sociopath, if I was to guess.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:39 am

Also I am getting rather sick of White American Christians playing the victim/persecution card...you guys aren't a minority that's been effected by systematic discrimination, get over yourselves.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:48 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Marknis wrote:
He actually called me a "Democrat" for telling him Hinduism is not the same as Islam and the US was set up to allow any faith practiced.

Wow! Really? :lol: :lol:

I've read about the history of India. India was fighting back against Islamic jihadists before the US even existed.

For most of Islamic history, Muslims saw Christians and Jews as "fellow people of the book". They were far more brutal towards Hinduism because they saw it as pagan.

Bible Belt brainwashing on display, I am afraid.

Very true. India wants to create walls against Pakistan and Bangladesh that are more than double the length of the wall Trump wants to build against Mexico.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:54 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Also I am getting rather sick of White American Christians playing the victim/persecution card...you guys aren't a minority that's been effected by systematic discrimination, get over yourselves.

Bible Belt logic: Not getting their way when they want to discriminate is considered being "bullied".

Ironically, they hate other white people the most. I can't tell you how many times I've seen them mock Wiccans for their beliefs and call them "Satanic". They also think speaking Spanish means you are automatically from Mexico despite how it's an European language just like English and people from Spain are white as well. :roll:

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 11:16 am

Quote:
Could Anne Coulter Be An Aspie?

"Aspie" diagnosis is gone now in the US.

So, no.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2017, 11:19 am

Chronos wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Chronos wrote:
I'm pretty sure Anne Coulter is playing people for money.

That's really all there is to it. She has discovered that saying ignorant, outrageous things can be profitable.

Another liberal who calls anyone who disagrees with them "ignorant". Ann isn't ignorant. She speaks truth. I believe she is authentic and sincere. That is why people are so upset. They don't want the truth. Liberals enjoy lies better.

Another conservative who calls anyone they disagree with a liberal. I know that creates a very convenient narrative, but it will ultimately give you a distorted view of the world.

Additionally, I did not call Anne Coulter ignorant. In fact, if you look at my previous post, I said she was intelligent. It's her statements which are ignorant, and I believe they are intentionally so.

You fail to understand what ignorance means. Ignorant does not mean unintelligent. It means lack of knowledge. An intelligent person could be "ignorant". But it does seem a buzz word used by liberals towards anyone who disagrees with their agenda.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2017, 11:21 am

Ardentmisanthrope23 wrote:

We just seem like what ignorant NT's think they are like. We are not, we are almost the psychological and neurological oppositeof sociopaths.
We don't outwardly emote the same as NT's, sociopaths can pretend pretty well. We CAN empathise when we understand properly, they can only fake it, and again they are very good at it.

And sociopaths don't usually feel anxiety in any meaningful way...i think most of us can attest that we very much do.

I can see how playing at being one of us might help those vile people leech off others, though.

I actually hate sociopaths and psychopaths. The low level ones are vile, violent people, and the high functioning ones are corrupt financiers and politicians who destroy entire economies.

And sorry, but America is being run by one, although he is so incompetent, he may get impeached hopefully. At the least he has strong narcissistic personality traits and only a shallow bad impression of empathy.

That "CEO psychopath "
is a myth set up by globalists who want to destroy capitalism and ambition.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Aug 2017, 11:25 am

Not all "liberals" have a specific "agenda." Some may, same as some "conservatives" too.

It's always good to stay informed and listen to all sides.

But your heroine doesn't do that; according to Wikipedia she confesses to being mean-spirited and bigoted!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2017, 11:26 am

Marknis wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Bible Belt logic: Not getting their way when they want to discriminate is considered being "bullied".

Ironically, they hate other white people the most. I can't tell you how many times I've seen them mock Wiccans for their beliefs and call them "Satanic". They also think speaking Spanish means you are automatically from Mexico despite how it's an European language just like English and people from Spain are white as well. :roll:

Liberal Logic: We must defend and protect Islam, even though Christians are being slaughtered world wide and persecuted more than any other religious group. Anyone who disagrees with Islamic infiltration suffers from "islamaphobia". Anyone who disagrees with multiculturalism and the globalism, or the threat of Islam is a xenophobe or "redneck". Redneck, btw is a slur against White anglo saxon Protestants. Largely used by ethnics who just came off the boat a generation or two ago.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2017, 11:30 am

So far, no one has bothered to give a sincere answer. Its just ranting about how "vile" they think Ann Coulter is. Because, well, you know, she is conservative, and doesn't believe America should be a hotel for the third world.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 11:33 am

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Ardentmisanthrope23 wrote:

That "CEO psychopath "
is a myth set up by globalists who want to destroy capitalism and ambition.

I fail to see how capitalism and the New Testament are compatible.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2017, 11:36 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Chronos wrote:
I'm pretty sure Anne Coulter is playing people for money.

That's really all there is to it. She has discovered that saying ignorant, outrageous things can be profitable.

Another liberal who calls anyone who disagrees with them "ignorant". Ann isn't ignorant. She speaks truth. I believe she is authentic and sincere. That is why people are so upset. They don't want the truth. Liberals enjoy lies better.

Ann Coulter says that the US government should spy on all Arabs. She also says that women who get abortions should be sent to the electric chair. She also says "I'm not a big fan of the first amendment."

You can't argue that you are a good person when you admire Ann Coulter. If you do that, people will treat you like a troll, and you have no right to b***h and moan when people treat you like one.

Here's Your Problem: You keep saying s**t that is extremely wrong and then you expect us to take you seriously.

And I agree 100% . People are not assimilating into Western culture and Western ideals. I'm not a white nationalist, but I agree with the viewpoints of the alt right. I believe in preserving our European culture. A majority of Muslim migrants are destroying the West, and trying to make it into Middle East Part II. Asian countries for Asians. Black countries for Africans. White countries for everyone? No, thanks.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Aug 2017, 11:47 am

Our country has thousands of Muslims - citizens, not immigrants, and they are peaceful ones not ones who would like to impose their religion on others.

We are also the home base of a Su'fi based international relief organization which assists people throughout the world following natural or man-made disasters. They help people regardless of their religious or other affiliations.

The ones who want to destabilize everything are a minority.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 11:48 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Ann Coulter says that the US government should spy on all Arabs. She also says that women who get abortions should be sent to the electric chair. She also says "I'm not a big fan of the first amendment."

You can't argue that you are a good person when you admire Ann Coulter. If you do that, people will treat you like a troll, and you have no right to b***h and moan when people treat you like one.

Here's Your Problem: You keep saying s**t that is extremely wrong and then you expect us to take you seriously.

That's just your liberal biases. How dare you question the absurd.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う