Page 1 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Aug 2017, 1:45 pm

Watching Anne , a powerhouse of a woman, and a wonderfully articulate debater, I notice that she is very direct and refrains from euphemisms . But besides that, she is well into her 50s and hasn't married (yet) . She is incredibly fixated on politics that she had little time for anything else. It seems more common in pattern, that she could be an Aspie. Main thing is, Anne is big on facts and logic- and so much so, that it tends to alienate those around her. But she never back peddles. Remember when she declared Donald Trump would win and everyone laughed at her?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 1:58 pm

I would have to know what she is like off camera and what she was like when she was a child and teen if she presents and presented with most of the Aspergers traits to hazard a guess.

Since autistics are such a small minority most people who are smart and passionate about facts and topics are likely NT's.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Aug 2017, 2:03 pm

I'm not even American but she seems pretty awful to me from all I've seen of her.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Aug 2017, 3:31 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
I'm not even American but she seems pretty awful to me from all I've seen of her.

If you think she is "awful" , then its apparent you find logic and facts awful. She does nothing but speak the truth. And I think she's great !

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 4:25 pm

As a woman who is autistic, I find it personally insulting that you would compare someone like Anne Coulter to me. Whatever her politics are, she is an intentionally awful loud obnoxious person because it is her brand and it makes her money. I don't know if she believes half the hateful things she says, but I know she is awful enough to say them to get attention and make money.

OP, your brand of christianity seems chock full of hypocrisy: you say you value logic and you hold up people like Anne Coulter as exemplars of this "logic", but then you argue that the earth was made 6 thousand years ago by God and evolution is a lie despite all the logical scientific evidence that supports the theory of evolution compared to the nil scientific evidence showing the earth to be only 6 thousand years old. You can't even maintain any intellectual integrity through your arguments because you don't seem to understand your own faith very well or to question anything too deeply. You just seem to repeat things you've heard or read that you haven't really examined carefully yourself. I really struggle to communicate with people like you, I don't know how to maintain a discussion with someone so intent on their own ignorance and comfortable in their refusal to question their own beliefs. I have ended up at this impasse with many of the "faithful" Christians I have personally encountered in life. I don't know how to talk to you because I don't think you will hear anything I say.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 6:34 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
As a woman who is autistic, I find it personally insulting that you would compare someone like Anne Coulter to me.

He wasn't comparing Anne Coulter to you. And he's not saying anything about you personally whatsoever. No wonder you go around claiming personal attacks are being made against you.

Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 8:55 pm

EzraS wrote:
As a woman who is autistic, I find it personally insulting that you would compare someone like Anne Coulter to me.

He wasn't comparing Anne Coulter to you. And he's not saying anything about you personally whatsoever. No wonder you go around claiming personal attacks are being made against you.

Looky here, another person I'm not interested in having a conversation with. Just do your best to avoid me and I will do the same, kiddo.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:06 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

If you think she is "awful" , then its apparent you find logic and facts awful. She does nothing but speak the truth. And I think she's great !

You are praising someone who said this:

God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

You seriously look up to someone like that? :?

The reason why she is not married at her age is not because she is on the spectrum nor is there any indication she is on it. She's just a very condescending and insufferable human being. She's actually driven away the men she's been engaged to because they realize what a b***h she really is.

Last edited by Marknis on 05 Aug 2017, 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:12 pm

EzraS wrote:

Looky here, another person I'm not interested in having a conversation with. Just do your best to avoid me and I will do the same, kiddo.

If you're not interested in having a conversation, I suggest you refrain from responding, let alone making personal attacks.

Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:14 pm

adifferentname wrote:
EzraS wrote:

If you're not interested in having a conversation, I suggest you refrain from responding, let alone making personal attacks.

I thought it fair to let him know I was avoiding him and since he obviously doesn't like me he should do the same and that will prevent future tension and conflict which I think is preferable for everyone. This is a personal attack how?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:24 pm

adifferentname wrote:
EzraS wrote:

She claims she's the one being personally attacked, by people not even talking about her. And it's gotten tiresome to say the least.

Last edited by EzraS on 05 Aug 2017, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:25 pm

Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

So you never eat or use animal or plant products?

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:26 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Watching Anne , a powerhouse of a woman, and a wonderfully articulate debater, I notice that she is very direct and refrains from euphemisms . But besides that, she is well into her 50s and hasn't married (yet) . She is incredibly fixated on politics that she had little time for anything else. It seems more common in pattern, that she could be an Aspie. Main thing is, Anne is big on facts and logic- and so much so, that it tends to alienate those around her. But she never back peddles. Remember when she declared Donald Trump would win and everyone laughed at her?

I know plenty of people who fixate on politics and they are nowhere near autistic or have Aspergers. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason why she focuses on politics so much is simply because it's her passion and maybe loves the attention? She is not big on facts nor logic but very emotional.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:30 pm

EzraS wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

So you never eat or use animal or plant products?

That's not the point of my post. I just think someone who thinks humanity is entitled to exploiting the Earth selfishly is just not a good person to look up to.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:33 pm

Some sociopaths try to pass as aspies. Watch out.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:36 pm

I doubt Coulter even knows anything about autism or Aspergers.

She's a glaring example of someone who's been brainwashed by mainstream Christianity.