Page 10 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2017, 12:48 pm

Quote:
You create intentionally immflamatory topics and expect others to just take it. That's not how it works. I actually have compassion for fellow human beings that are treated poorly by mainstream society.

Yeah, except for: Christians, "rednecks", conservatives, republicans, country folk, or anyone who doesn't think just like you.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 12:51 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Quote:
You create intentionally immflamatory topics and expect others to just take it. That's not how it works. I actually have compassion for fellow human beings that are treated poorly by mainstream society.

Yeah, except for: Christians, "rednecks", conservatives, republicans, country folk, or anyone who doesn't think just like you.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 5:38 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Quote:

Nice try but you are still off. My post was about fellow human beings who get treated like dirt just because they have a different sexual orientation, practice a different belief system, or don't fit abritary gender roles.

I've seen you judge others for not thinking like you, especially in regards to music and politics, so you still have no business judging me.

My hero in paleontology, Robert T. Bakker, is a Christian and I have the utmost respect for him since he's able to differentiate the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory which is something Creationists keep getting wrong. I also have Christian friends and one of them agrees with me that so many people who call themselves Christian but don't truly act like Jesus are deluded. I don't have a vehemence towards Christians; I just have problems with the Bible Belt culture.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Sep 2017, 1:11 pm

Ann Coulter is highly intelligent, and I always find that a sexy quality. She can mop the floor with almost anyone in a debate. If you watched her paired up against Anna Kasparian, that poor Anna girl didn't have a chance!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 2:41 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Quote:

Christian conservatives run the world right now. America is run by a bunch of Christian conservatives, and they have tremendous influence over the rest of the globe since they control the overly bloated US military.

It goes far beyond America though. Parts of Central America are run by Christian conservatives who think that all homosexuals should be locked up. Parts of Africa (such as Uganda) are run by Christian conservatives who think that homosexuals should be put to death. That was the standard punishment for homosexuality throughout most of the history of Christianity. Putin is also a Christian conservative.

If you think that you are oppressed by non-Christians, you are delusional.

Are rednecks treated badly by society? Well ... maybe ... but it's their own fault. We just keep telling them their problem are caused by corporate America. Do they listen? Hell no. They just keep blaming Mexicans. To Hell with them.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 2:50 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Ann Coulter is highly intelligent, and I always find that a sexy quality.

Didn't Jesus say that thinking lustful thoughts is a sin? You aren't married to Ann Coulter you know!

"And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell."
- Matthew 18:9

Quote:
She can mop the floor with almost anyone in a debate.

She doesn't "debate" anyone. She just spews crap out her mouth until her opponent leaves in disgust.

Quote:
If you watched her paired up against Anna Kasparian, that poor Anna girl didn't have a chance!

I really don't want to watch that because I'm not a masochist.

I'm gonna just assume that Anne tried to Intimidate Anna instead of making a logical point.

bethannny
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Sep 2017, 8:05 pm

I do think she's very smart but can not get her message out the way it should be heard as she's overly frank or sometimes down right odd. She seems to have toned herself down a bit compared to how she was in the early to mid 2000's (yikes!). I think there may be something going on but Asperger's is unlikely.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 10:05 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Ann Coulter is highly intelligent, and I always find that a sexy quality. She can mop the floor with almost anyone in a debate. If you watched her paired up against Anna Kasparian, that poor Anna girl didn't have a chance!

Both of them are two sides of the same idiot coin.

bethannny
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Sep 2017, 8:03 pm

I know this was a very long time ago but Anne's rant about the ''Jersey girls'' was incredibly cruel - some of those women did going on spending sprees with the money , yes, but I believe it was due to their immense grief. Of all rhe people she could have gone after.

The thing about Anne is she could also be deliberately mean at times.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 10:56 am

Is Coulter XX or XY?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 1:55 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Hard to tell with that adam's apple, and penis.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 2:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

I don't think that transphobic humor is necessary.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2017, 2:16 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

That's sort of the irony of the left. They will cry racism and "homophobia",etc but when the mood strikes them, they dive right in to attack their opponents.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2017, 2:18 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Ann Coulter is highly intelligent, and I always find that a sexy quality.

Didn't Jesus say that thinking lustful thoughts is a sin? You aren't married to Ann Coulter you know!

"And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell."
- Matthew 18:9

Quote:
She can mop the floor with almost anyone in a debate.

She doesn't "debate" anyone. She just spews crap out her mouth until her opponent leaves in disgust.

Quote:
If you watched her paired up against Anna Kasparian, that poor Anna girl didn't have a chance!

I really don't want to watch that because I'm not a masochist.

I'm gonna just assume that Anne tried to Intimidate Anna instead of making a logical point.

I find it sexy, but lust is a different thing. Its okay to have attraction, or affection towards a person. That isn't lust. Lust is filth and fornication . No, I don't fantasize about having copulation with Ann Coulter. At least not now.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 2:21 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

I wasn't intending to be transphobic. If my post was taken that way, I apologize. I was only pointing out that she is a rather mannish looking woman.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 2:23 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

That's sort of the irony of the left. They will cry racism and "homophobia",etc but when the mood strikes them, they dive right in to attack their opponents.

My attack on her was not transphobic. As a matter of fact, she herself is very anti-trans.