Page 13 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 2:52 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Hard to tell with that adam's apple, and penis.

I don't think that transphobic humor is necessary.

That's sort of the irony of the left. They will cry racism and "homophobia",etc but when the mood strikes them, they dive right in to attack their opponents.

That's the irony of the right. They say stuff like "Huh huh huh, dude, take a chill pill!" or "Quit it with the PC police! Hah hah hah!" but if you point out their behavior, they'll respond with "Shut up, fa***t! I'll f**k you up!" with little to no provocation.

Hmm... In general, conservatives are less likely to respond with an emotionally laden explicative. Just the facts ma'
am is our motto. We have seen the left and the violence that ensues with that type of thinking.

You obviously never heard of the Ronald Gay shooting as well as other violence towards the LGBT community by emotional conservatives.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday ... /85786224/

Most conservatives I know have threatened anyone who thinks differently than them with violence.

When Obama was president, there was some mild protesting on the part of the right, but by and large they weren't on grand scale madness that we have seen from the leftists- especially in recent years. Also, most U.S. presidents that were asassinated were by leftists. JFK was not shot by a conservative, he was killed by a commie.

We today have disconnected anarchists committing acts of vandalism, whereas with Obama, Republicans ranging from ground level loons to elected politicians at the city, state, and federal level denying that the President was ever born in America (a thing that was an absolute lie), and should be impeached.
As for every assassinated President having been killed by leftists - John Wilkes Boothe and his co-conspirators were all pro-slavery, racist radicals. Hardly seems to the left to me.
There are still many questions surrounding Oswald that we may never know. Even the depth of his commitment to Marxism is open to debate. The investigation conducted by the New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison, as well as the House Committee On Assassinations had come to conclusions very different from those come to by the Warren Commission. Or in other words, Oswald may have been involved with others, who then left him holding the bag. The people who were believed by some to have been running Oswald have been described as a combination of criminal elements, and fanatical, right wing Anti Communists.

Leftists are Democrats. Because they sit on the left side of Congress.That is where the term derives. JWB was not a liberal, but he was a leftist. Same deal. I acutally consider Lincoln's assasination a war crime, since fighting was still going during the time he was shot. Futhermore, Lincoln himself was not an abolitionist. That is a liberal lie. He wanted to get rid of the blacks in America and ship them back to Africa. That was his main course of action, had he not been shot. Lee Harvey Oswald was definitely a communist. He had been over in Russia and married a Russian. He didn't want JFK to interfere with communist Russia and he was upset about the Bay of Pigs.

If Boothe was a leftist, then so were Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis.
No Lincoln had not been an abolitionist - originally. But he was definitely a free soiler, in that he wanted to surround the slave states with free states to put an economic stranglehold on plantation owners, so they wouldn't be able to move further west once the cotton depleted the soil of all nutrients, thereby causing slavery to slowly die. But Lincoln changed during the war, finally realizing at the end of his life that blacks had every right to stay in America as Americans.
Yes, Oswald defected to Russia, where he married his wife, Marina. It's also true, at the very same time, other marines had defected to the Soviet Union who claimed to be communists but were actually undercover agents. I'm not saying Oswald was one of these, but it's more than a little suspicious that he was able to return to America after a few years, with his wife, a thing almost unheard of during the Cold War - - especially since Oswald had renounced his American citizenship. If Oswald had been an agent at one time, I'm not saying he was still one by November 11, 1963, but it does mean he wasn't what he publically had been painted to be. Then there were his associations he maintained after returning to America, especially with right wing fanatics in the Anti-Castro underground in New Orleans with ties to both the CIA and organized crime that Oswald had been discovered to have had, which were rather contradictory for a communist to have. Oswald is an enigma. Most of the conspiracy theorists probably have it wrong, but I also think the Warren Commision also got it wrong.

Lee was a solider. He was defending his native soil from Federal invaders. Lincoln was a tyrant who violated the Constitution, but i don't have time to go into that now. What is true is Oswald was a communist. Most people are taught that he was some sort of right wing extremist. Not the case.

Lee was a traitor who betrayed his country. Lincoln was our greatest President who honored his oath to defend America against enemies both foreign and domestic.
Oswald was an enigma. Yes, he was a communist - at least for a while. If he was a ever an agent, he wouldn't have been the first to have fallen for his own cover. I'm of the opinion that he was a rebel looking for a cause, and God help him, he found it.

How could Lee be a traitor if he was defending his home state? No, he wasn't a traitor. Don't get me started on "Honest Abe". Honest is one thing he was not. If you ever bother to read real history, let me know.

Lee's country was the United States of America, not Virginia. Ergo, he betrayed his country.
As for reading real history - I have a BA in history, and so I have read more than a little history, though not any of that Neo-Confederate revisionist fake history.
No, Lincoln was no more honest than most politicians. But at least he was far more competent than his counterpart, Jefferson Davis. In fact, some historians have come to the conclusion that, had the United States, and the Confederacy exchanged chief executives, the war might have had a very different outcome.
Even if you don't believe that the war was about slavery, the fact remains, slavery ended because of a Union victory, hence the right side won.

Both sides acted immorally. There was no "right" side. Lee defended his people , his homeland. He wasn't a traitor at all. It was a War Between States.

What DarthMetalKnight said.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Oct 2017, 11:30 am

No one has bothered to address my original post: Could Ann Coulter be an Aspie? I believe its possible!

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Oct 2017, 11:46 am

I seriously doubt it really.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 12:19 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
No one has bothered to address my original post: Could Ann Coulter be an Aspie? I believe its possible!

It's possible, but doesn't appear likely.
She could be a lizard-person from the centre of the earth, but that's also highly unlikely.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 1:11 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

Plenty of us did. You just didn't like the answers. I am repeating myself but once again, you don't bring up anything that isn't exclusive to people on the spectrum. You just use stereotypes and that makes your claims stand on weak legs. Coulter also would never support autism communities since she would consider most of us "whiners" since a lot of us don't prescribe to the "It's a man's world so you better act like one!" mentality.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 3:08 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

It's possible, but doesn't appear likely.
She could be a lizard-person from the centre of the earth, but that's also highly unlikely.

I would say she is a lizard-person from the centre of the earth, but I don't want to offend the other lizard-people from the centre of the earth. :cry:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 6:31 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

There is just not enough information to hazard a guess. I would have to know what she was like as a child and is like in private. Do she have hyper or hypo sensory sensitivities, stim or other repetitive behaviors?

Arguments against her being autistic are that to get to be a high profile commentator one would need excellent networking skills. She was a member of the Delta Gamma sorority the nations oldest. I would think one would need very good social skills to be accepted and survive as the definition of a sorority is a society for social purposes. I am not saying autistics can't do this but most autistics would have great difficulty with that level of socialization.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 6:41 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

There is just not enough information to hazard a guess. I would have to know what she was like as a child and is like in private. Do she have hyper or hypo sensory sensitivities, stim or other repetitive behaviors?

Arguments against her being autistic are that to get to be a high profile commentator one would need excellent networking skills. She was a member of the Delta Gamma sorority the nations oldest. I would think one would need very good social skills to be accepted and survive as the definition of a sorority is a society for social purposes. I am not saying autistics can't do this but most autistics would have great difficulty with that level of socialization.

This and she's been in multiple relationships. It's not impossible for those on the spectrum to be in relationships but not at the rate she's had. I am not surprised she's had several cancelled marriages, though.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2017, 3:07 pm

Marknis wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

This and she's been in multiple relationships. It's not impossible for those on the spectrum to be in relationships but not at the rate she's had. I am not surprised she's had several cancelled marriages, though.

Actually being in failed relationships is more typical of autism spectrum disorder. Not that marriages can't work . Usually its better when both people are on the spectrum. Not only that, females on the autism spectrum are harder to diagnose in terms of social skills. My sister has Asperger's and was very sociable and out going in college and a member of a sorority.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 4:30 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

Actually being in failed relationships is more typical of autism spectrum disorder. Not that marriages can't work . Usually its better when both people are on the spectrum. Not only that, females on the autism spectrum are harder to diagnose in terms of social skills. My sister has Asperger's and was very sociable and out going in college and a member of a sorority.

:roll:
You don't think NTs can have failed relationships as well? My parents are NTs and have had mutiple marriages. My older brother has also had a divorce, two cancelled marriages, and more break ups than I can count. You still aren't making any strong cases for Ann Coulter. I'll bet she hates people on the spectrum as well. She's a sick and twisted individual who thinks the Earth should be "raped" and foreign leaders should be killed. How is that Christ-like, by the way? Your claims are based on more on how you hope she's on the spectrum than anything else which essentially means "I don't have any proof but trust me, ok?" which stands on weak legs.

Last edited by Marknis on 08 Oct 2017, 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 8:31 pm

Her modus operandi is particularly UN-aspie. Coulter wants money, power and attention (narcissistic supply) and so actively markets herself in such a strident way as a "brand", encouraging coverage of her "brand" by making extremist and offensive attacks on groups that she sees as popular targets for right wing extremists.

She has professed to be a Christian though must have missed the New Testament or parts like the Sermon on the Mount. Perhaps you could send her a copy of that and the parables, OP.

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2017, 10:52 am

Anne Coulter is an enigma to me.

On one hand, she is clearly intelligent. She's very educated and well-spoken. She also has a pretty remarkable ability to keep a level head in debates and not look completely unprepared or foolish.

On the other hand, she uses all of that brain power and knowledge to come to the most idiotic conclusions about things. There may not be a single thing she says in her books or anywhere else that I agree with (since I'm pretty liberal). I can't stand her politics or pretty much any of the hateful things that she says, but I have to admit that she is certainly not dumb.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we found out that she was trolling us all along. Think of how funny it would be if she were actually a political satire genius. It would make so much sense that it's almost frightening!

Last edited by MarissaKay on 09 Oct 2017, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bustduster
Toucan
Toucan

09 Oct 2017, 10:55 am

Blimey, I hope she isn't. I'll have to go and get myself undiagnosed otherwise.

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2017, 10:59 am

Bustduster wrote:

I just had a literal "LOL" moment after reading this. Well done! :D

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 1:51 pm

Bustduster wrote:

There'd be a very long queue, Bustduster.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Oct 2017, 11:51 am

B19 wrote:
Her modus operandi is particularly UN-aspie. Coulter wants money, power and attention (narcissistic supply) and so actively markets herself in such a strident way as a "brand", encouraging coverage of her "brand" by making extremist and offensive attacks on groups that she sees as popular targets for right wing extremists.

She has professed to be a Christian though must have missed the New Testament or parts like the Sermon on the Mount. Perhaps you could send her a copy of that and the parables, OP.

I'm an aspie (actually high functioning was my diagnosis). When I was younger, I wanted fame and attention. Mainly it was to prove to the people in my past that had bullied me that I could be "somebody". Now I'm a bit older and I don't care as much what people think. You think that aspies don't want attention? That 's highly unfounded. Many seek acceptance and certainly recognition for their work. We don't know Ann Coulter's heart. She does say things that are controversial at times, but she is not the only one guilty of this. What about leftists commentators that said they aren't sad about the victims in the Las Vegas shootings because most Country music fans are probably Republican? More heartless than anything Ann has really said, frankly.