Page 9 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Sep 2017, 8:55 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Ann Coulter on Trump: I Bet on a Loser

Quote:
The author of last year’s worshipful paean to our 45th president, In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome, fielded nine pointed questions from The Daily Beast on Thursday.
It was a day on which she expended much of her wrath on denouncing her former hero (and confessing that she didn’t really like him that much to begin with) in a disgusted response to the news that Donald Trump is colluding with his Wednesday night dinner guests, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, to enact a law allowing 800,000 so-called “Dreamers” to stay in the United States while delaying construction on that supposed wall of his along the Mexican border.
“This guy is like a couch—he picks up whatever the person sitting on him is wearing,” Coulter slammed Trump contemptuously during one of her multiple right-wing radio appearances (this one with WBAL’s Derek Hunter) that amounted to a primal scream against the president’s support for DACA (i.e. “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals”).
“Whatever his audience wants him to say, he says—which is why some of us have been concerned.”
Coulter was even harsher on social media, where her fusillade of insults for her erstwhile fearless leader amounted to a Category 5 Twitter storm.
“At this point, who DOESN’T want Trump impeached?” she demanded in response to a presidential tweet that the so-called Dreamers “have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own—brought in by parents at young age.”
“If we're not getting a wall, I'd prefer President Pence,” Coulter added.
In another tweet, Coulter wrote: “Let's play Jeopardy. ANSWER: An Easter egg. QUESTION: What's the only thing easier to roll than Donald J. Trump?”
Thus Coulter’s apparently irretrievable divorce from Trump after a love affair that started when he requested a copy of her anti-immigrant screed Adios, America in 2015 and incorporated its precepts into his raping-Mexican stump speeches.

Fake news. Its not exactly what she said. Also Trump didn't really back down on DACA he just made a compromise with Democrats because some of the Republicans were dragging their feet. Trump is a man of his word. He is working on that wall as we speak. We need to pray for Ann Coulter. I think she is starting to get all Maxine Waters on us lately.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 9:00 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Ann Coulter on Trump: I Bet on a Loser

Quote:
The author of last year’s worshipful paean to our 45th president, In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome, fielded nine pointed questions from The Daily Beast on Thursday.
It was a day on which she expended much of her wrath on denouncing her former hero (and confessing that she didn’t really like him that much to begin with) in a disgusted response to the news that Donald Trump is colluding with his Wednesday night dinner guests, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, to enact a law allowing 800,000 so-called “Dreamers” to stay in the United States while delaying construction on that supposed wall of his along the Mexican border.
“This guy is like a couch—he picks up whatever the person sitting on him is wearing,” Coulter slammed Trump contemptuously during one of her multiple right-wing radio appearances (this one with WBAL’s Derek Hunter) that amounted to a primal scream against the president’s support for DACA (i.e. “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals”).
“Whatever his audience wants him to say, he says—which is why some of us have been concerned.”
Coulter was even harsher on social media, where her fusillade of insults for her erstwhile fearless leader amounted to a Category 5 Twitter storm.
“At this point, who DOESN’T want Trump impeached?” she demanded in response to a presidential tweet that the so-called Dreamers “have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own—brought in by parents at young age.”
“If we're not getting a wall, I'd prefer President Pence,” Coulter added.
In another tweet, Coulter wrote: “Let's play Jeopardy. ANSWER: An Easter egg. QUESTION: What's the only thing easier to roll than Donald J. Trump?”
Thus Coulter’s apparently irretrievable divorce from Trump after a love affair that started when he requested a copy of her anti-immigrant screed Adios, America in 2015 and incorporated its precepts into his raping-Mexican stump speeches.

Fake news. Its not exactly what she said. Also Trump didn't really back down on DACA he just made a compromise with Democrats because some of the Republicans were dragging their feet. Trump is a man of his word. He is working on that wall as we speak. We need to pray for Ann Coulter. I think she is starting to get all Maxine Waters on us lately.

If Coulter is getting Maxine Waters on us, then we should be giving the Lord praises of thanks!

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 3:18 am

I would not waste my breath praying for her. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people pray for others and they never amounted to anything. Coulter is just a miserable person who wants attention.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 10:10 am

Marknis wrote:
I would not waste my breath praying for her. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people pray for others and they never amounted to anything. Coulter is just a miserable person who wants attention.

I can't disagree with that.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 12:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Coulter herself calls herself a "mean spirited bigot". Is that how conservatives want to sell themselves?

I don't buy into them being God fearing people at all. If that's true, why do they cut funding for social programs and have no problem with the saying "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!" in the military. Isn't killing against the Ten Commandments? I am more and more convinced every day that mainstream Christianity is more about power than anything else.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Sep 2017, 12:17 pm

You are right Marknis; the "mean-spirited bigot" is a genuine quote from her own mean lips. I can't imagine any man wanting to marry her - she could possibly have been attractive if she wasn't to mean-spirited. But you can see in her face how her attitude has poisoned her. But she has to lie in the bed she made herself and can't change her brand now.

There are genuine Christians out there who have real love for their fellow humans. Unfortunately they get a bad name from the spiteful kind.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 12:21 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
You are right Marknis; the "mean-spirited bigot" is a genuine quote from her own mean lips. I can't imagine any man wanting to marry her - she could possibly have been attractive if she wasn't to mean-spirited. But you can see in her face how her attitude has poisoned her. But she has to lie in the bed she made herself and can't change her brand now.

There are genuine Christians out there who have real love for their fellow humans. Unfortunately they get a bad name from the spiteful kind.

She's had a few cancelled marriages but can you really be surprised? It's not that she's "too much to handle" in an intimidating way but that she's a cranky self-centered person who probably doesn't want to do anything fun.

I do agree but they are in the extreme minority and the spiteful ones attack them as well. This goes back to maintaining power. They don't want to help people, they just want money. Why else do they want to cut funding for social programs, cut scientific funding, and attack LGBT rights?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 4:24 pm

Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Coulter herself calls herself a "mean spirited bigot". Is that how conservatives want to sell themselves?

I don't buy into them being God fearing people at all. If that's true, why do they cut funding for social programs and have no problem with the saying "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!" in the military. Isn't killing against the Ten Commandments? I am more and more convinced every day that mainstream Christianity is more about power than anything else.

Everything you say is undeniably true.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Sep 2017, 6:11 pm

Marknis wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

She's had a few cancelled marriages but can you really be surprised? It's not that she's "too much to handle" in an intimidating way but that she's a cranky self-centered person who probably doesn't want to do anything fun.

I do agree but they are in the extreme minority and the spiteful ones attack them as well. This goes back to maintaining power. They don't want to help people, they just want money. Why else do they want to cut funding for social programs, cut scientific funding, and attack LGBT rights?

Ann doesn't seem as mean as you are.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 6:52 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

As I recall, she had suggested we invade Muslim countries to force Christianity on them. She has attacked the sexuality of the MSNBC newsroom, saying that Rachel Maddow is the most masculine person there. When an Arab American college student had asked Coulter how she was supposed to travel if she was banned from all airlines, as Coulter had suggested, Coulter told her: "By magic carpet!" Sound pretty mean to me.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:23 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

Ann's expressed desire to have foreign leaders killed and forcing their populaces to be Christian. I don't think God would want His name used to promote hate and discrimination. I have never wished death on anyone.

You have no business judging me as being mean. You create intentionally immflamatory topics and expect others to just take it. That's not how it works. I actually have compassion for fellow human beings that are treated poorly by mainstream society.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

As I recall, she had suggested we invade Muslim countries to force Christianity on them. She has attacked the sexuality of the MSNBC newsroom, saying that Rachel Maddow is the most masculine person there. When an Arab American college student had asked Coulter how she was supposed to travel if she was banned from all airlines, as Coulter had suggested, Coulter told her: "By magic carpet!" Sound pretty mean to me.

Not to mention calling John Edwards a "fa***t". Sure, he turned out to be an adulterer but it's still bad taste to use that term. You wouldn't want to be called "breeder", would you?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:37 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
I can't imagine any man wanting to marry her - she could possibly have been attractive if she wasn't to mean-spirited.

Yeah, Ann is a bully. Of course, lots of men are into that ... because lots of men are bullies.

Like attracts like. Alpha b*****s tend to end up with jock douchebags. That's nature.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:56 pm

Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

Not to mention calling John Edwards a "fa***t". Sure, he turned out to be an adulterer but it's still bad taste to use that term. You wouldn't want to be called "breeder", would you?

Of course not! But I think she either isn't concerned about the feelings of others, or she relishes hurting them.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 8:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
She has attacked the sexuality of the MSNBC newsroom, saying that Rachel Maddow is the most masculine person there. When an Arab American college student had asked Coulter how she was supposed to travel if she was banned from all airlines, as Coulter had suggested, Coulter told her: "By magic carpet!" Sound pretty mean to me.

Wow. Ann Coulter is a grown woman with the mind of a high school cheerleader.

"I'm not really a cheerleader. I'm just a cheerleader in the way I treat other girls."

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2017, 12:48 pm

Quote:
You create intentionally immflamatory topics and expect others to just take it. That's not how it works. I actually have compassion for fellow human beings that are treated poorly by mainstream society.

Yeah, except for: Christians, "rednecks", conservatives, republicans, country folk, or anyone who doesn't think just like you.