StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 9:13 pm

ritualdrama wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
ritualdrama wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
That's pretty hard to deal with. What sort of physical reactions do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

If I eat my stomach will hurt and I will get a weird feeling in my solar plexus.
When I get nervous I have auditory processing issues.
Tingling feet.
Shakey/tingling hands.
Back pain.
Feeling like I'm going to pass out.
Dry mouth when eating with new people.

It sounds like you have some social anxiety based on the physical sensations you experience (although not necessarily the disorder). Have you ever gotten help for anxiety before? I do, and it helps at least slightly (I have OCD).

I haven't gone to a healthcare professional or anything for my anxiety. I've known I've had it for along time. Since middle school. The most help I get is looking things up on the internet and places like this forum.

I think I have a gluten allergy also. Yesterday when I was going to leave I ate about 30mins before my friend came to get me and my stomach was just tearing me apart and adding to my anxiety. Just now I ate a hamburger with bread bun and I feel tired and my stomach hurts.

I've been eating pasta every day for a long time.

You may want to get your physical health checked. Some people who have anxiety actually have a physical condition causing the anxiety. I am just recommending this because I don't want you to end up sick when this is something you could have prevented.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine