Having a friend that don't have Aspergers

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 4:32 pm

If you have a friend that don't have Aspergers & he wants to talk to you on Facebook messenger or another messenger & you don't feel like talking or it toooo hot to talk. I don't know what to say to people without being rude or them thinking I don't want to talk to them.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 5:16 am

That's truly a hard situation to be in - one I've found myself in on a few occasions. Usually what I do is I just ignore whatever messages they may send. Which isn't necessarily very polite either, but oh well.

SpreadsheetMaster
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Aug 2017, 4:02 pm

I envy you two. My friends pretty much never want to initiate a conversation with me.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 4:04 pm

SpreadsheetMaster wrote:
I envy you two. My friends pretty much never want to initiate a conversation with me.

Same here. I have to initiate a lot of stuff, and it sucks :| .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 6:55 pm

Well you could tell them you're busy and can't talk on messenger right now when your not up for it. Of course if you never respond to them or talk to them on there they may get the impression you're bored of them/don't really want to be friends.