Yes 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
No 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
I don't care/Maybe 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 7:17 pm

I was wondering if anyone here has ever heard of Stampy Cat (Gaming YouTuber) or if anyone watches him. I love Stampy, so feel free to reply if you love watching him too! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:49 am

Anyone?

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:09 am

The only Stampy I'm familiar with was Bart Simpson's pet elephant. Bart loved Stampy, even though he kept stuffing Bart into his mouth as if to eat him, and Homer was *thinking* of selling Stampy to some ivory dealers until the elephant saved his life, so Homer just put him in the zoo instead.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:11 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
The only Stampy I'm familiar with was Bart Simpson's pet elephant. Bart loved Stampy, even though he kept stuffing Bart into his mouth as if to eat him, and Homer was *thinking* of selling Stampy to some ivory dealers until the elephant saved his life, so Homer just put him in the zoo instead.

Wow, I didn't know there was "another" Stampy! :D

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:23 am

I used to watch it, nowadays I am more into documentaries and stuff like that.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:50 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I used to watch it, nowadays I am more into documentaries and stuff like that.

Cool! What types of documentaries do you watch? :D

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 10:16 am

I usually watch documentaries that are about history in general, and music history. :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:58 am

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I usually watch documentaries that are about history in general, and music history. :)

Nice :D . I do enjoy history!

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 3:59 pm

Ah, nice to know! :D I don't really find any teens nowadays who like history like me. ;)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:13 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Ah, nice to know! :D I don't really find any teens nowadays who like history like me. ;)

Yeah, most of them are into music and stuff like that. I like learning about ancient Rome best :D I had a great history teacher last year too!