Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 3:08 pm

Quote:
Speed: On average, you took 3.43 seconds to find and select an item. Other participants needed 3.22 seconds on average.

More interestingly, however, when you had to remember lots of symbols, you slowed down by 15.57%. Others slowed down by 0.21%.

Memory: On average, you made 0 mistake(s) when remembering memorized symbols. Other people made 0.14 mistakes on average.

Attention on the clicking task: We also measured how much attention you paid to the clicking task (sorry, we cannot tell you how we did it right now because we do not want others to game the test). Your attention score was the highest when you had to remember 0 symbol(s) and lowest when you had to remember 3 symbol(s). On average, other participants had the highest attention scores when they had to remember 2 symbols and lowest when they had to remember 6 symbols.

I wonder why memorizing slowed me so much. I actually thought I am "cheating" because I was using mnemonics to remember them - I stored them in my memory (LR59WX = Left Right 14 W \ /) and didn't reply them during the task. I guess it was still taking brain resources in the background.
But I could feel I do well with the 0 symbols(I felt relief during that one) and the 3 symbols 7JM(week, year, month) really did give me a hard time(it was bugging me why it cant be week, month, year and why year is jear :lol: ) so the result isn't wrong.

SmartAspieMan
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Aug 2017, 9:13 am

Speed: On average, you took 2.97 seconds to find and select an item. Other participants needed 3.22 seconds on average.

More interestingly, however, when you had to remember lots of symbols, you slowed down by 1.43%. Others slowed down by 0.21%.

Memory: On average, you made 0 mistake(s) when remembering memorized symbols. Other people made 0.14 mistakes on average.

Attention on the clicking task: We also measured how much attention you paid to the clicking task (sorry, we cannot tell you how we did it right now because we do not want others to game the test). Your attention score was the highest when you had to remember 0 symbol(s) and lowest when you had to remember 3 symbol(s). On average, other participants had the highest attention scores when they had to remember 2 symbols and lowest when they had to remember 6 symbols.