Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

wcoltd
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 6:47 pm

Causeless, aimless pathetic people. Can't stand them, if people had any idea of the suffering that sustains them, maybe they wouldn't waste their days away eating Wendy's while watching youtube videos getting fat and crying about their lives and all the missed opportunities. I feel like people should get a grip of themselves, maybe go to the gym read a book, get smart learn things.

What does a person have to do to free themselves from their pathetic natures? What does it take for these people to get a grip on themselves? I'll tell you what. Anger. Anger for your state of affairs. Anger for what you put up with. Get angry. You repress your feeling long enough and before too long you won't have any, your life will turn to s**t and you won't do a damn thing about it. That's why it pays to get angry. Express outrage.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 7:03 pm

There's anger and there's anger.

Also, how do you know it isn't something else they're crying about? Often a person just can't put a finger on what upsets them.

We all need to know, yes, that life is short. But a lot of people just take time to find their "element".

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 8:32 pm

sometimes there does not appear to be an attractive method of expressing anger.

what i hate though is how precious lil "people" say "you got mad". the word they are looking for is "angry".

"mad" is not an emotion.

neither is upset or pissed off or whatever.

too much slang seriously.

if you do not believe me, look it up.