Page 1 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:07 am

Because Trump just can't let go of the Media......

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:20 am

Ratings, Ratings.
The cable and internet news sites have seen ratings go up since the Trump phenomenon began.

Also, most advertisers want the kind of elite/hipster or elitist/hipster wannabee audience that hates Trump.

And the much talked about bubble effect.

Most real elites do have the ego of Trump but do not show it as much. The idea that hundreds of them would agree to a New World order conspiracy and be able to keep it for hundreds of years is laughable. It is media companies and their advertisers making calculations as to what is best for the bottom line.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:25 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Whatever, keep watching Alex Jones and reading Breitbart if you feel that's where the "truth" comes from. :roll:

I think Paul Joseph Watson is the more sane out of the Info Wars bunch.

I wasn't actually suggesting that anyone should watch or read those. If you want fake news though, those are good places to look.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:34 pm

I lmao when I read the part about a businessman successfully managing the government. Most naive thing I've read in a while. This government is not being managed well. It would be a good idea to research how detrimental and dangerous the relationship between corporations, government and the wealthy minority who continuously run up government debt all while slowly draining the economy by relocating to countries like China, have harmed the future of us all. What the government is doing federally is supporting a few wealthy individuals over the interests of everyone else.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 5:37 pm

The media needs to criticize Trump because he is a criminal.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 5:00 am

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
Why are people religiously brand Trump as some kind of monster when, really, all I see is a businessman financially managing the government. A good example would be when he banned transgender people from the military, mainly because the U.S. military would have to spend on their gender surgeries and such.

Congress wants to increase the defense budget by 37 Billion dollars ....
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/ ... index.html

The defense department published research by Rand-Corp :

"Estimated 1,320–6,630 trans people in the military"

"Estimated cost between $2.4 million and $8.4 million annually"
https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1530.html

"They cost too much" is such an egregious lie, that it makes me laugh.

So your point is that the DoD is being hypocritical about the ban on transgender personnel, saying that it'll "cost too much" when they plan to increase their budget by 2018?

Well here's my response...

You do realize that it would be inconvenient to have people like these in the middle of the battlefield:

...Right?

How about some truth ...

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 4:27 pm

It seems that Trump's immaturity is contagious.

Trump has not solidified the United States. He is weakening the country.

When a country is weakened, a revolution tends to happen.

History may remember Donald Trump as the Tzar Nicolas of America.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 12:22 am

Obama crippled our nation and divided it. Trump can't do much worse. That's why I supported him. He's already saved me and millions of Americans from losing our constitutional rights. The constitution Obama cared nothing about a long with a lot of liberal politicians

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 12:59 am

when those greedheads finally eviscerate affordable health care here, the bulk of his supporters who benefit from ACA will eventually have to learn the truth, that they'd been had.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 9:03 am

sly279 wrote:
Obama crippled our nation and divided it. Trump can't do much worse. That's why I supported him. He's already saved me and millions of Americans from losing our constitutional rights. The constitution Obama cared nothing about a long with a lot of liberal politicians

HALLELUYAH!! ! A Trump supporter who shares my views!! ! What a miracle!! ! *hugs the cute foxy* :mrgreen: :heart:

I wish you good luck against the violent, Marxist, post-modernist idiots that are sadly far too common here in WrongPlanet!

Hope we meet again my friend!

-Thomas Jefferson

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 9:59 pm

Because the American media has been a master of sensationalism, fake news, and just plain stupidity for years. OJ Simpson, the Clinton/Lewinsky Scandal, the Casey Anthony Trial, and on and on and ON. The news reporters loud, obnoxious, self-centered, attention-seeking glory hounds. It's absolutely sickening.

The only difference that those incidents I've mentioned are completely insignificant to the rest of society and the world. Donald Trump is a madman whose actions will change the world as we know it forever and not in a good way. He's going to nuke Korea now. Yeah that'll solve everything! :D Nukes, radiation, millions of people dying a horrible death! Animals and plants, too. Why not, the Americans terrorized and nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki and MURDERED people horrifically with no remorse whatsoever, so it will so solve everything yet again. I hate this sub-human pile of of ape vomit and dog feces people call a president and HE NEEDS TO BE KILLED!! KILL KILL KILL DEAD DEAD DEAD!! :D

I wish I had a bomb shelter. No, what I really need is a society shelter. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being afraid to sleep at night. I'm sick of American supporters acting like some he's some kind of sweet cuddly grandpa. It feels more like drinking the liquid from a glass the false teeth of a grandpa have been soaking in, and the grandpa is a heavy smoker. :eew:

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Aug 2017, 1:34 pm

Because he is dangerous bastard who is the single greatest threat to world peace...he needs watching and exposing.

BBC: Radio 4

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 1:51 pm

sly279 wrote:

Obama didn't "divide our nation". That's garbage. I'm sick of this "Obama divided our nation with identity politics." trash.

"Obama made up the myth that American cops are racist."

Nope! The cops in America are racist. That's just a fact. The people who deny this are the ones who divide America.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 6:02 pm

It seems very embarrassing for the United States for them to keep going on the way they do.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 6:12 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Obama didn't "divide our nation". That's garbage. I'm sick of this "Obama divided our nation with identity politics." trash.

"Obama made up the myth that American cops are racist."

Nope! The cops in America are racist. That's just a fact. The people who deny this are the ones who divide America.

And Canada with it's predominately white government, police force and population isn't racist?

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 6:22 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Congress wants to increase the defense budget by 37 Billion dollars ....
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/ ... index.html

When comparing the 2016 spending of $584 billion for the defense budget and the $1,866 billion (1.86 trillion) combined Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, spending, another 37 billion for defense is almost meaningless.
https://www.cbo.gov/publication/52408
Social Security alone was $910 billion compared to that $584 billion for defense.