Page 1 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 7:36 pm

Even after the 2016 elections, the media can't help but desperately search for negative things about Donald Trump.

Why didn't the same thing happened to Obama after winning two elections straight?

Why are people and the media complaining about the college vote system now and not when Barrack Obama won two times? I mean, isn't that enough to make him suspicious of electoral fraud?

Why are people religiously brand Trump as some kind of monster when, really, all I see is a businessman financially managing the government. A good example would be when he banned transgender people from the military, mainly because the U.S. military would have to spend on their gender surgeries and such. This would essentially cut costs and make sure that 100% of the money being spent on said military would go on kicking I.S.I.S.'s @$$.

Source: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/2 ... nes-240990

All of this makes me think that maybe there is some kind of effort to create this "new world order" that conspiracy theorists have been raging about for years now.

Let's face it, Trump won. There's nothing we can do about it. Doing something about it would not only be immature , but also could make you a terrorist if taken to the extremes. Speaking of which, killing him won't make things better, I don't believe in killing presidents, a terrorist might, but not an american civilian such a I.

Can't we wait 4 years util we can vote him out of the presidency? I mean, we still have the power to take him out peacefully via the elections.

Why can't the media let go of Trump? If they can let go of Barrack Obama then surely they can do the same with Trump.

Surely there has to be a bigger agenda being enforced by the media here...

Am I the only one who thinks the same about this?

-Thomas Jefferson

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 8:03 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
All of this makes me think that maybe there is some kind of effort to create this "new world order" that conspiracy theorists have been raging about for years now.

The "New World Order" is just capitalism. Billionaire businessmen love globalism, so they lobby for it.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 10:39 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
Why are people religiously brand Trump as some kind of monster when, really, all I see is a businessman financially managing the government. A good example would be when he banned transgender people from the military, mainly because the U.S. military would have to spend on their gender surgeries and such.

Congress wants to increase the defense budget by 37 Billion dollars ....
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/ ... index.html

The defense department published research by Rand-Corp :

"Estimated 1,320–6,630 trans people in the military"

"Estimated cost between $2.4 million and $8.4 million annually"
https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1530.html

"They cost too much" is such an egregious lie, that it makes me laugh.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 11:09 pm

As if it takes a 'desperate search' to find negative things about Trump.

Also he's the president, kind of an important position that makes one well known, and media likes to focus on well known figures...it's been that way for quite some time.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Aug 2017, 2:26 am

The media works on behalf the deep state and a handful of transnational corporations, they won't ever let go of Trump because they see it as a life and death struggle for their very survival. The corrupt system they built is crumbling and they are grasping at anything they can grab at and just straight making **** up. The MSM in this country are 100% part of the opposition and should be treated as such.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:34 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
As if it takes a 'desperate search' to find negative things about Trump.

Also he's the president, kind of an important position that makes one well known, and media likes to focus on well known figures...it's been that way for quite some time.

This. The POTUS is kind of a big deal. He/she is going to get talked about on the news, and if it's someone like Trump, I doubt they're going to have a lot of positive things to say.

When it comes to talking about Trump, it's kind of a catch-22; if you avoid talking about him, you give him power by virtue of not speaking out against anything he says or does, if you talk about him, you give him power by giving him recognition. Ignoring Trump won't make him do a better job as president or, better yet, resign. Hell, if anything, he'll probably engage in more outrageous attention seeking behavior than he does now, because that's the kind of guy he is.

Jacoby wrote:
The media works on behalf the deep state and a handful of transnational corporations, they won't ever let go of Trump because they see it as a life and death struggle for their very survival. The corrupt system they built is crumbling and they are grasping at anything they can grab at and just straight making **** up. The MSM in this country are 100% part of the opposition and should be treated as such.

And you think an outspoken, well known capitalist multibillionaire is any better than they are?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Aug 2017, 2:52 am

Versus the folks that think you're a useless eater and someone to be ruled over, very easily yes. The president may have an elite background but he is not an elitist, he doesn't look down his nose at the rest of America like the MSM does.

The entire media narrative against Trump is a false one, that's why it can't be given any credit. It is a coordinated media campaign aimed at destroying his presidency with fake news and 'intelligence leaks'.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 6:42 am

Jacoby wrote:
Versus the folks that think you're a useless eater and someone to be ruled over, very easily yes. The president may have an elite background but he is not an elitist, he doesn't look down his nose at the rest of America like the MSM does.

The entire media narrative against Trump is a false one, that's why it can't be given any credit. It is a coordinated media campaign aimed at destroying his presidency with fake news and 'intelligence leaks'.

Do you think Trump really cares about America? He's in it for himself. He's one of the biggest narcissists known to man. He flip flops on his opinions just to go with the trends. Right now, the trend is right wing extremism; borderline fascism. This is largely a reaction to the SJW movement, which means well, but they're a double edged sword and they too have some crazies.

Whatever, keep watching Alex Jones and reading Breitbart if you feel that's where the "truth" comes from. :roll:

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:36 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:

The "New World Order" is just capitalism. Billionaire businessmen love globalism, so they lobby for it.

But Isn't Donald Trump a capitalist as well? I mean he still does have his hotel business, wouldn't he be in favor of globalism as well?

And if he is in favor of globalism, why is it that nearly the entire world is acting as if he is ruining some kind of grand global scheme they have been working on for over 50 years?

-Thomas Jefferson

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:40 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Whatever, keep watching Alex Jones and reading Breitbart if you feel that's where the "truth" comes from. :roll:

I think Paul Joseph Watson is the more sane out of the Info Wars bunch.

-Thomas Jefferson

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:43 am

Jacoby wrote:

Lol there is no deep state beyond the very wealthy...that is all the alleged 'deep state' is wealthy billionares having far too much influence on the government and what is trump doing to change any of that? I do not think there is one single sinister group that runs all the media....there are tons of media outlets.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:46 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Do you think Trump really cares about America? He's in it for himself. He's one of the biggest narcissists known to man. He flip flops on his opinions just to go with the trends. Right now, the trend is right wing extremism; borderline fascism. This is largely a reaction to the SJW movement, which means well, but they're a double edged sword and they too have some crazies.

And what convinces you of that? I think Hilary Clinton is more guilty of that than Trump would ever be. Heck! You can say the same for pretty much any democratic president. :roll:

-Thomas Jefferson

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:06 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
Why are people religiously brand Trump as some kind of monster when, really, all I see is a businessman financially managing the government. A good example would be when he banned transgender people from the military, mainly because the U.S. military would have to spend on their gender surgeries and such.

Congress wants to increase the defense budget by 37 Billion dollars ....
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/ ... index.html

The defense department published research by Rand-Corp :

"Estimated 1,320–6,630 trans people in the military"

"Estimated cost between $2.4 million and $8.4 million annually"
https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1530.html

"They cost too much" is such an egregious lie, that it makes me laugh.

So your point is that the DoD is being hypocritical about the ban on transgender personnel, saying that it'll "cost too much" when they plan to increase their budget by 2018?

Well here's my response...

You do realize that it would be inconvenient to have people like these in the middle of the battlefield:

...Right?

Look, my point here is that the left has failed to make sure that transgender individuals would be taken seriously in the public eye and, as a consequence, they have been banned from the DoD because, as clearly reflected in the video above, they understand that transgender individuals just cannot be taken seriously in any manner, especially when it comes to very serious situations like war.

I mean, after all, don't the regressive left have a hard time understanding global politics and the tensions between countries?

You may think that is just blatant transphobia, to which I will say you are absolutely correct about that, but I also think it's just plain karma biting us transgenders in the @$$.

LoveNotHate, Where were you when the regressive left was damaging the trangender's reputation?

-Thomas Jefferson

1stSauce
Toucan
Toucan

07 Aug 2017, 8:12 am

Because he has turned the most powerful position on earth into a farce - the entire planet is either cringing or laughing at him.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Aug 2017, 8:21 am

You mean he tweets because he wants the media to let go of him?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:07 am

Because Trump just can't let go of the Media......