Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

SmartAspieMan
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Aug 2017, 12:52 pm

My name is Nick, I am a highschooler. For the past few months I have been considering the fact that I may have some mild form of autism and denying it. At this point I feel very strongly about it, because it would explain a lot of the problems I've been having throughout my life. I haven't really told my family or my friends and I have not sought out a diagnosis because I don't think that they need to know.

Because I grew up without a diagnosis I just considered myself to be a normal person and tried to fix a lot of the quirks and be like everyone else. All of my friends while growing up have been based around common interests.

Back during middle school I was bullied a bit for saying strange things and generally being an odd person. Luckily for me it never got physical.

Now that I've been in high school for a year I can tell that something is very off with me socially and that's what lead me to suspect that I have autism.

I'll keep it at that sorry if this seems kind of spontaneous and unorganized but I like saving writing essays for school :mrgreen:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 12:58 pm

Welcome to WP! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 2:02 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

soloha
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2017, 7:34 pm

Welcome :)