Page 55 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
A 92 in math is really good!

Didn't you say you failed math last year?

I probably would never had made an 87 in Art----had I had Art class.

Yup, I did absolutely terrible in math last year, and I failed a lot of assessments. Thanks :D !

Art is really hard, but if you put effort in, the teacher will give you a B at least. I’m so bad at it though!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
Hey stamps, haven't seen you in a while! I see from your grades you are doing pretty great! "It could be better, but oh well" Those grades look way better than probably any report card I got ever!

You have to give yourself more credit than that!

Hi AquaineBay :D ! I’ve really missed talking with you! School is so annoying, especially with all this homework!

Wow, thanks :D ! I never think my grades are good enough, unless I have 100 in something. It’s exhausting studying so much to try and keep my grades up!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I’m sorry guys! Did I do something that offended you? :(

You have youth on your side , I find this offensive coz I'm an old git :lol:

You haven't actually offended me if you want clarification. :D

Yay! You can come to the Senior Citizens performance if you want, since you are getting old :wink: It’s at the local nursing home, so just take a trip overseas :lol: !

Great! I wish I could reassure myself when I think I have offended people, but that isn’t going to happen :D !

Sure , I'll come over for the performance just let me win the lottery first :lol:

defeatist be not , happen will happen , time to learn you have much young padawan :nerdy:

Hey, you get a free lunch after the performance if you come :lol: !

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:22 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Hi Stampy, you're right on track for college scholarships. :) I used to worry when my grades weren't perfect too. It wasn't until college and after that I realized how many other factors there are in getting a good job.

Congrats on your upcoming solo. That's exciting. :)

Thank you so much, Data! I always get upset when I don’t get a perfect grade on something. I can’t believe I am going to be working one day! That is going to be pretty scary!

Thank you :D ! I am quite nervous, but hopefully they all like my performance!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:23 pm

komamanga wrote:
What's a 101? Do you have grades over 100?

It was an extra credit option we had for homework.

Hi by the way! :D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 7:02 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

You have youth on your side , I find this offensive coz I'm an old git :lol:

You haven't actually offended me if you want clarification. :D

Yay! You can come to the Senior Citizens performance if you want, since you are getting old :wink: It’s at the local nursing home, so just take a trip overseas :lol: !

Great! I wish I could reassure myself when I think I have offended people, but that isn’t going to happen :D !

Sure , I'll come over for the performance just let me win the lottery first :lol:

defeatist be not , happen will happen , time to learn you have much young padawan :nerdy:

Hey, you get a free lunch after the performance if you come :lol: !

I'll have to know the menu before I commit , I have very special dietary requirements :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 7:42 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
komamanga wrote:

Then you do have amazing grades, just wow!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Not me. In fact, I had been asking Ferris if he had seen you, as I have missed you. I haven't been round much, myself, and haven't spent what little time I have been spending on the forum, in this sub forum. Good to read all your good news, Stampy! :flower: :geek: :study: :cherry: :mrgreen:

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

Some of you might know that I have my own clients. I just got rejected by one of them, for a project that would have brought in some cash I could really use right now. They were very enthusiastic, all ready to go, and then they made a very-last-minute change.

Somehow I managed not to go into full-blown obsession mode, going back through emails and analyzing every single thing I wrote. I tried so hard to put it aside, not quite succeeding. I managed to get them on the phone though and wow, they actually suggested someone who might need me instead! So they apparently don't hate my work. :)

Still a letdown though and more anxiety, it's hard to let it go.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:56 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Some of you might know that I have my own clients. I just got rejected by one of them, for a project that would have brought in some cash I could really use right now. They were very enthusiastic, all ready to go, and then they made a very-last-minute change.

Somehow I managed not to go into full-blown obsession mode, going back through emails and analyzing every single thing I wrote. I tried so hard to put it aside, not quite succeeding. I managed to get them on the phone though and wow, they actually suggested someone who might need me instead! So they apparently don't hate my work. :)

Still a letdown though and more anxiety, it's hard to let it go.

It's their loss , sounds like a bit of a nightmare client if they are willing to drop everything at last minute , you might of dodged a bullet there. Fingers crossed for you with your next client.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:34 pm

^That's possible. They made it seem like they had everything planned out. Then they changed the plan. Oh well. It's just that I feel stuck, overwhelmed with needing to do this and that and this and that and on and on. I'll eventually get through it, but my feelings are holding me back right now. The letdown was the last thing I needed.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:46 pm

DataB4 wrote:
^That's possible. They made it seem like they had everything planned out. Then they changed the plan. Oh well. It's just that I feel stuck, overwhelmed with needing to do this and that and this and that and on and on. I'll eventually get through it, but my feelings are holding me back right now. The letdown was the last thing I needed.

I think it sounds like you were let off not let down. I know it doesn't feel like it but It may of been a blessing in disguise , maybe the suggestion of someone he gave you is just what you need , chase it up a.s.a.p :)

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:58 pm

I will. :) Thanks.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 10:06 pm

DataB4 wrote:
I will. :) Thanks.

Good luck

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:49 pm

komamanga wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
komamanga wrote:

Then you do have amazing grades, just wow!

Wow, thanks! That’s really nice, but you should see my math and art grades last year :lol: !

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:56 pm

I’m sorry about the issue with your clients, DataB4! My mom has clients at her job as well, and it is really hard sometimes, especially when they say they don’t want the product anymore. I know this is probably really late, but that client was probably, like Ferris said, just a nightmare client. I am actually having a similar problem with someone not responding to my email I sent, and it is really hard not to go back and overanalyze everything I wrote! I hope you don’t have to deal with any more clients like that!