Page 52 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 62  Next

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:36 pm

I posted directly after you! You played/posted, correctly! I understand your embarrassment, but, you need not be, as everyone (and I do mean everyone) makes mistakes in the games, from time to time. : ))

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:46 pm

Britte wrote:
I posted directly after you! You played/posted, correctly! I understand your embarrassment, but, you need not be, as everyone (and I do mean everyone) makes mistakes in the games, from time to time. : ))

Yay! I'm so glad :mrgreen: ! Thank you- at least I am not the only one who does not know how to count :)!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:55 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:

Yay! I'm so glad :mrgreen: ! Thank you- at least I am not the only one who does not know how to count :)!

It could be worse , you could ban someone in an insult thread or vice versa :oops: :mrgreen:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:57 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:

It could be worse , you could ban someone in an insult thread or vice versa :oops: :mrgreen:

Whenever I play that Banned game for too long, I almost always accidentally say banned because..... to my mom. In real life! :D :mrgreen:

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 5:02 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Whenever I play that Banned game for too long, I almost always accidentally say banned because..... to my mom. In real life! :D :mrgreen:

I've done the same lol but in my head. I've banned various people throughout the day for doing things like bad driving.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:08 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I've done the same lol but in my head. I've banned various people throughout the day for doing things like bad driving.

Strangely, and likely something to do with my own AS/ASD traits, I cannot find it in me, to participate in the Banned game, as I had written an initial post, but, deleted prior to submitting, because I felt mean, despite the game being all in good fun/ facetious. I felt my statement went too much against my character. I don't understand why this is, knowing that it is fictional. :mrgreen:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 3:19 pm

Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Strangely, and likely something to do with my own AS/ASD traits, I cannot find it in me, to participate in the Banned game, as I had written an initial post, but, deleted prior to submitting, because I felt mean, despite the game being all in good fun/ facetious. I felt my statement went too much against my character. I don't understand why this is, knowing that it is fictional. :mrgreen:

I think that game is right up my street when it comes to my sense of humour but it's the type of humour that occasionally backfires , I think I've spent too long around sarcastic people so have worked on my sarcasm but it's not really me , it's just me trying to be someone I'm not.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 12:09 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Same here- I don't actually do it out loud :lol: .

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 4:33 pm

I've been having some intrusive thoughts and obsessing over stuff in my head lately. My doctor took me off Zoloft so that's probably the reason.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 6:10 am

Butterfly88 wrote:
I've been having some intrusive thoughts and obsessing over stuff in my head lately. My doctor took me off Zoloft so that's probably the reason.

I had a two weeks break without my medication a couple of months ago. I never felt that bad in my life. It was like the medication had collected all my symptoms and put them into an evergrowing box and kept it closed and when it was gone the box was wide open. Too many wild images, weeks long depersonalization, very frequent meltdowns, all came at once.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 2:24 pm

Yay I'm 14 today.......and very sick :( . I have some sort of virus or something. Hugs to everyone here because why not :D :mrgreen: ?

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with that, Butterfly88. I've been having some violent intrusive thoughts lately, and I am scared that part of me actually wants to hurt people and I'm just suppressing that :( . Intrusive thoughts suck!

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 2:46 pm

^ Happy birthday and get well soon!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 3:41 pm

komamanga wrote:
^ Happy birthday and get well soon!

Thank you! :D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 6:02 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Yay I'm 14 today.......and very sick :( . I have some sort of virus or something. Hugs to everyone here because why not :D :mrgreen: ?

Happy Birthday Stampy , hope you have/had a good day. Being ill on your birthday sucks although tbh I was ill on my birthday a while back and it took all the pressure off me and I wasn't expected to do anything social.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 9:07 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with that, Butterfly88. I've been having some violent intrusive thoughts lately, and I am scared that part of me actually wants to hurt people and I'm just suppressing that :( . Intrusive thoughts suck!

Happy Birthday Stamps! I'm very sorry you are sick on your birthday, wish there was something I could do... I hope you get better!

It's scary having violent intrusive thoughts. Sometimes that happens to me when I'm sick. If you need to talk, or a distraction from those thoughts I'm here!

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 5:00 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Happy Birthday Stampy , hope you have/had a good day. Being ill on your birthday sucks although tbh I was ill on my birthday a while back and it took all the pressure off me and I wasn't expected to do anything social.

Thank you :D ! The only problem was, I still went to school :lol: . It seems like it was just a virus, and it is better today.