Page 51 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 62  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:31 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Doesn't sound like Bipolar to me , I'm no expert but it doesn't fit , I know you can make it fit but as you know that's just confirmation bias. Your symptoms just sound like someone who has to deal with with ASD , OCD & Anxiety on a daily basis , that's what I think anyway :D

Quote:
Yeah , I'm great at offering advice or knowing what i think will help other people but absolutely useless at applying it to myself :roll:

Story of my life mate :D .

Thanks! I'm still worried, even though my therapist and mom insist it isn't hypomania or bipolar disorder. I just have no clue why my brain has all this excess dopamine and why I am having racing thoughts. It just seems like if I'm not manic yet, then I am going to be when I get older.

I seem to have messed up the quotes in this post :lol: .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:35 pm

I bet you are more "all right" than you think you are.

You are pretty articulate, and intelligent. You write well, and you make sense.

I'm sort of thinking of the term "anxiety" would apply to you--more than Bipolar, Hypomania, etc. This is what I sense; obviously, I can't really really "diagnose" you, since I only "know" you from your writing. But I can speculate :D

How is school?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I bet you are more "all right" than you think you are.

You are pretty articulate, and intelligent. You write well, and you make sense.

I'm sort of thinking of the term "anxiety" would apply to you--more than Bipolar, Hypomania, etc. This is what I sense; obviously, I can't really really "diagnose" you, since I only "know" you from your writing. But I can speculate :D

How is school?

Meh, I'm not that great! :D

I am an anxious person, definitely. It's just super difficult because if I am actually experiencing symptoms of a certain disorder, then I must have it :roll: . I am still worried about it, but I am doing alright at the present moment :D .

School is pretty great! I have loads of homework, but I am actually enjoying homework lately since it gives me a break from my worries. My interests have been fluctuating lately, as I am scared to post here or watch AGT because it may cause more racing thoughts. I was supposed to find out what club I am in this week, but the teachers haven't told us yet. I don't really like lunch this year- we have around 300-500 people in one lunchroom! It's so loud and crowded and annoying. I am hopefully going to make it in to my orchestra group (the smaller one), as my audition went fairly well and I think everyone makes it in when they audition in the beginning of the school year.

Anyway, enough about me, how about you? :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 1:07 pm

I'm okay. Working pretty hard. A little anxiety at times. Par for the course :D

Do you practice the violin quite a bit?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 3:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm okay. Working pretty hard. A little anxiety at times. Par for the course :D

Do you practice the violin quite a bit?

That's good :D . Better to be okay than not okay!

I do practice my violin quite often. I will probably practice it more when I get music for this semester.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 7:25 pm

Hi guys! I have t been active on this thread for a while. I hope you are all doing well! :mrgreen:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 7:28 pm

I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:08 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Hi guys! I have t been active on this thread for a while. I hope you are all doing well! :mrgreen:

I haven't logged on for a while, so, I have missed you...! Indeed, I am doing well. I hope you and everyone else is, too!
:mrgreen:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:56 pm

I missed you too, Britte! I am so glad you are doing well :mrgreen: ! I am doing well too!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:36 pm

So glad to hear, SSF ! Thank you! :mrgreen:

Hey, I'm wondering if you like playing any of the word games. I love to, in case you ever want to play... : ))

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:50 pm

Britte wrote:
So glad to hear, SSF ! Thank you! :mrgreen:

Hey, I'm wondering if you like playing any of the word games. I love to, in case you ever want to play... : ))

I would love to play the word games :mrgreen: ! It may take me a while to learn, but I will definitely check them out!

Oh yeah, about my health teacher, I haven't told him yet since we are not on the mental health unit yet. I'm doing okay at the moment, though!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 9:16 pm

Thank you for updating me on your mental health teacher. I had wondered about it. And, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well, at the moment! For some reason (I think related to OCD and some uncertainty I am feeling) I have been a bit nervous, but, all is well with me, too, otherwise. :mrgreen:

If you have any questions or need help, learning how to play the word games, I can help you. I don't play all of them, so, I may only be useful in terms of the games that I do play. I have a particular fondness for the following games:

-5 Letter Word Game
-6 Letter Word Game
-7 Letter Word Game
-4 Letter Word Game is alright
-Keep A Word/Drop A Word
-Use The Last Two Letters For A New Word
-Word Association Game
-Nature A to Z (We post Nature Photos, there : ))
-Cities A to Z
-A to Z of Cities and Towns
-Word to Word in 6 Words Or Less
-Make a Sentence From A Word (May not be the exact title of the game. : / )
-A to Z of Architecture, Building & Design (A game I created. Posting photos is optional. It's also, a great way to learn about Architecture, Design and Building, in case any, or all, might be of interest to you : ))

It may be too late, tonight, but, when you return, I could pull up all the games I play, by posting in them, and then you can post after me. Obviously, others will likely play, too, but, if we are playing at the same time, I can be of help to you, if need be. we can use PM's or on the OCD thread, so we don't interrupt the games and you won't have to feel worried about making mistakes or interrupting (if you're anything like me. : ). I would love to play with you!

:flower: :geek: :study: :cherry:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 2:50 pm

Yay! I am glad all is well with you as well. Sometimes when I am anxious I am still okay too, because I know everything will be alright :mrgreen: .

They sound like fun! I will post in those threads later! That would be great! I have tried to play those games before, but I never knew what to post! It would be awesome if you could help me :mrgreen: ! I am really worried about making a mistake, so thank you so much! :cherry: :geek: :study: :flower:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 3:50 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Yay! I am glad all is well with you as well. Sometimes when I am anxious I am still okay too, because I know everything will be alright :mrgreen: .

They sound like fun! I will post in those threads later! That would be great! I have tried to play those games before, but I never knew what to post! It would be awesome if you could help me :mrgreen: ! I am really worried about making a mistake, so thank you so much! :cherry: :geek: :study: :flower:

Thank you, SSF! Indeed, when we can keep in mind that our anxiety will pass, it can really help. :mrgreen:

I'm so glad playing the games, sounds like fun to you! I will return, later, as well. I understand, because, I, too, worry about making mistakes. It will make me happy, to be able to help you if/when you are in need!

See you, later! :flower: :geek: :cherry: :study:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:19 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thank you, SSF! Indeed, when we can keep in mind that our anxiety will pass, it can really help. :mrgreen:

I'm so glad playing the games, sounds like fun to you! I will return, later, as well. I understand, because, I, too, worry about making mistakes. It will make me happy, to be able to help you if/when you are in need!

See you, later! :flower: :geek: :cherry: :study:

Always :mrgreen: !

I posted something in one of the word games, but I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. It was the 6-letter word game. I once made a mistake in one of those counting games, and I was so embarrassed!

See you later as well! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :cherry: :cherry: :geek: :geek:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:36 pm

I posted directly after you! You played/posted, correctly! I understand your embarrassment, but, you need not be, as everyone (and I do mean everyone) makes mistakes in the games, from time to time. : ))