Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 11:14 pm

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:11 am

hurtloam wrote:
I think that loneliness is making me I'll. I just watched a video about how loneliness weakens your immune system.

I'm a mess. I can't seem to draw close to people. I want to be loved, but I'm not lovable enough. I've met loads of great guys, but they always overlook me and go for someone else instead.

I just feel like no matter how much I try to be a better person I'll never be good enough for anyone to love and I hate that about myself.

Easier said than done I know but maybe you should just think "f**k it" and "f**k them", and that although it would be nice, you don't need it, as long as you have friends and family who love you as you are. You should only try and be a better person for you're benefit, not anyone else's. Truth is, people are just out for what they can get, only interested when they are getting what they can out of ya and then will leave ya until they want something again and figure that people who let them before will do so again. That or they are so shallow it's a wonder they can breathe. Hopefully the person they deem to be "better looking" knocks them back or plays them at their own sh***y game

b9
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:38 am

hurtloam wrote:
I wish it would all be over now. I've had enough. I'm tired of having to force myself through every horrible day.

yeah. once you've seen enough, then that's it.
who cares about the rest?

life is a chore i know.
thinks just mount up and you have to expend energy to make them go back down.

you can not live without some sort of attention to the maintenance of your life.

that's a chore i agree.

but i am prepared to do it because i know i'll only ever be alive once, so whatever life brings me, i must endure and try to make it as long as possible.

then i will be dead forever and it's all over.

considering i will retain no memory of whatever i did in life, it is a bleak thought.

but, while i am alive i am here and doing.

only one chance in infinity to do that so i will make all i can of it.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 1:07 am

PBL187 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
I think that loneliness is making me I'll. I just watched a video about how loneliness weakens your immune system.

I'm a mess. I can't seem to draw close to people. I want to be loved, but I'm not lovable enough. I've met loads of great guys, but they always overlook me and go for someone else instead.

I just feel like no matter how much I try to be a better person I'll never be good enough for anyone to love and I hate that about myself.

Easier said than done I know but maybe you should just think "f**k it" and "f**k them", and that although it would be nice, you don't need it, as long as you have friends and family who love you as you are. You should only try and be a better person for you're benefit, not anyone else's. Truth is, people are just out for what they can get, only interested when they are getting what they can out of ya and then will leave ya until they want something again and figure that people who let them before will do so again. That or they are so shallow it's a wonder they can breathe. Hopefully the person they deem to be "better looking" knocks them back or plays them at their own sh***y game

They usually end up getting married. And they're not playing a game. Not all the women they married were better looking either. You're making assumptions which doesn't help.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 1:24 am

hurtloam wrote:

That's not true. Maybe British men are the problem though.
Those guys must be stupid :evil:

Hugs

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 2:05 am

hurtloam wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

They usually end up getting married. And they're not playing a game. Not all the women they married were better looking either. You're making assumptions which doesn't help.

Sorry

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 5:21 pm

Feeling bad today again. I don't know why.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 12:42 am

In the quietest moments when everyone has gone to sleep I can't help wondering why i'm alone and why no one wants me.

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 7:03 am

hurtloam wrote:
In the quietest moments when everyone has gone to sleep I can't help wondering why i'm alone and why no one wants me.

You'll find someone one day. I hope that when you do it will be the right person for you

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 7:30 am

PBL187 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

You'll find someone one day. I hope that when you do it will be the right person for you

I genuinely don't think I will. I'm so sick of getting hurt.