Why are women grossed out by the male body?

Page 14 of 14 [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2017, 3:53 pm

Women like sex just as much as men do, they're turned on by hot guys. It's just that women are more discreet about their desires. What happens when a woman goes around saying how horny she is? She gets shamed by other women, she gets hit on by men she's not attracted to. So she has to be discreet for her own safety.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 7:47 pm

Maybe this applies more specifically to conservative women, but I can assure you from experience with older Texas church ladies it does not apply universally to conservative women. They simply have a pretty limited range of opportunities and ways to express their appreciation for the male body, but I've personally heard them commenting.

I just remembered that I had a coworker who said directly to me that she liked checking out guys dicks through their pants. Chef's pants show rather a lot, for loose pants, but I'm sure she had opportunities when she got things out of the deli case for customers. That was only the most extreme case of what I saw working in kitchens. That should cure anyone of the illusion that women always (or even generally) get grossed out by the male body. Go work in a kitchen.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 1:27 am

That lady at 0:26 was like "holy moly"

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 11:18 am

Put them in a trance,
When I wear track pants.
My dungarees make them hungry,
Over the moon when I don pantaloons.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 5:07 am

I find all bodies disgusting, so I probably can't help with this question.