Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 2:11 am

I have been thrown out of the shelter, it seems, I think effective as of later to-day (Friday the 11th). I was told of it some point after I came in in the evening, it seems questionable whether it is for one night only or longer-term. However, I think they said my bed's been given to someone else, though not in the sense that someone else wants to sleep in it right now, maybe in the sense that it's been taken away now.
When they told me, I said first I needed to get my stuff from upstairs, then I decided to get one last night...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 11 Aug 2017, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 2:27 am

ASS-P wrote:
I have been thrown out of the shelter, it seems, I think effective as of later to-day (Friday the 11th). I was told of it some point after I came in in the evening, it seems questionable whether it is for one night only or longer-term. However, I think they said my bed's been given someone else, though not in the sense that someone else wants to sleep in it right now, maybe n the sense that it's been taken away now.
When they told me, I said first I needed to get my stuff from upstairs, then I decided to get one last night...

Why did they throw you out?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 4:36 am

...I have lost THREE! :cry: attempts to put a continuation of the above post up! :cry:.........................................................................................................................!
Continuing...................................................................................................

In, and went to my bed and lay down, though I packed the things I wanted to take with me. Eventually, there was staff follow-up, but they still didn't insistiNg leave immediately, I decided to stay in till it became an issue, I decided to lie down and try to get as much sleep as I could to stock up, eventually lighs-out came. However, I could not get to sleep, eventually I went to the sitting/room with tables room, where now it is 2:27 AM, I am following the assumption that I will be out the door too-morrow. However, I am not sure what they will mean it seems they've changed their rule of what I should do. Give up the bed for one night?? Permanently?? Sleep downstairs(on the first gloor,) in the day/whatever room?? (the bed is on the third floor,) In a bed?? A chair or another " less-than-a-bed "?? I'm uncertain.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 6:40 am

...Chrn, I don't know. Maybe the ony reason zI think of was heat regarding some batbtoom/elimination accidents - not really deep ones anyways, and which I tried to clean up/deal with. I do take these diaretics, remember, on top of my initial problems :( .
Talking about this with snother " inmate " here, he said I was okay, he cited two?? others, two brothers who come in every night ddunk, are too drunk to get out of bed, and then go in bed, use a hospital -type plaztic urinal but then spill it on the floor :x .
As things now stand, I will leave. And leave all of my clothes behind besifes C-tra underwear and my 2nd pair of shoes. There were comments about my clothes being dirty, aside from the elimination factor - They weren't that dirty, and when I followed up on offers grllfrom the staff to get me some more " new " second- hand clothes, they did not respond to that :( . I had planned to do my laundry, Thursday morning I started making plans to sign up this day to do my laundry, I'd prepared - Now, if I'm being thrown out, I can't do it. If I leave, I'll leave the amount of dirty laundry I was planning to wash, it'll be just one more amount of stuff that gets thrown out on me :cry: .

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:21 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Chrn, I don't know. Maybe the ony reason zI think of was heat regarding some batbtoom/elimination accidents - not really deep ones anyways, and which I tried to clean up/deal with. I do take these diaretics, remember, on top of my initial problems :( .
Talking about this with snother " inmate " here, he said I was okay, he cited two?? others, two brothers who come in every night ddunk, are too drunk to get out of bed, and then go in bed, use a hospital -type plaztic urinal but then spill it on the floor :x .
As things now stand, I will leave. And leave all of my clothes behind besifes C-tra underwear and my 2nd pair of shoes. There were comments about my clothes being dirty, aside from the elimination factor - They weren't that dirty, and when I followed up on offers grllfrom the staff to get me some more " new " second- hand clothes, they did not respond to that :( . I had planned to do my laundry, Thursday morning I started making plans to sign up this day to do my laundry, I'd prepared - Now, if I'm being thrown out, I can't do it. If I leave, I'll leave the amount of dirty laundry I was planning to wash, it'll be just one more amount of stuff that gets thrown out on me :cry: .

Why don't you ask the staff to provide clarification for why they are kicking you out?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 11:15 pm

...Okay, I didn't get thrown out. I am still here, as of now (less than 1/2-hr before lites out Fri.).Was it just me waiting it out and everyone 4-getting about it? I had thought to myself, ' sort of like archetypical military private/seaman* who avoids getting conflict with his COs but just carries on and does what he has to "?
*-Tho I never was in the service, though I now sort of wish that I was - " was " perhaps what is the operative concept here 8).