Anybody with problems, loading pages?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 12:29 pm

The last couple of days, whenever I click on a thread, it takes ages to load----or, it doesn't load AT ALL, and just says "New Tab".

Anybody else, with this problem?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 5:27 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
The last couple of days, whenever I click on a thread, it takes ages to load----or, it doesn't load AT ALL, and just says "New Tab".

Anybody else, with this problem?

I noticed today that WrongPlanet.net is no longer using Cloudflare.com for its content delivery network, Internet security services and distributed domain name server services. Maybe that has something to do with the glitches.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)