Anybody here speak German or anybody here from Germany?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 1:38 pm

Hallo, I have come to post this topic because I am still trying to learn more German, because I didn't really learn much in my German I class last year since the classroom was very disruptive. Is there anyone who speaks good German, fluent, or even some who are native to the German language? PM me if you want to help me with my German. :)

Thanks!

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 11, 2017)

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:21 pm

Ich bin keine Mutterspracherlin, kann aber ein bisschen Deutsch. Du kannst mir gerne eine PM schicken, wenn du willst ;)

I'm not a native speaker, but I speak German. If you want, you can send me a PM ;)

Glflegolas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 6:48 pm

Deutsch und English sind meine beide ersten sprachen.

Myers-Briggs personality: The Commander
Asperger's Quiz: 79/111, both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits present. AQ score: 23 Raads-r score: here

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 5:13 pm

I was born in Germany. I spoke German exclusively until I was six years old, then English became my primary language. Unfortunately, I don't remember much, except for simple words from my childhood, such as numbers and animal names.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 12:10 pm

IstominFan wrote:
I was born in Germany. I spoke German exclusively until I was six years old, then English became my primary language. Unfortunately, I don't remember much, except for simple words from my childhood, such as numbers and animal names.

That's ok! I don't expect any of the people who reply to be a native speaker or know the language really well. :) But even if you know the language a little bit, that is still good to know! :D