Deadly violence at white nationalist demonstration

Page 9 of 12 [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 12:15 pm

Marknis wrote:
Some non-white people like... Morgan Freeman are critical of the white guilt concept. Idiots like Tariq Nasheed, Phil from The Advise Show, Cynthia G, and Gazi Kodzo call them "coons" and that is wrong.

That's exactly right, about Morgan Freeman. The very first time I heard him say, something like: "I'm not African-American----I'm AMERICAN", he got big points, from ME----BIG points!!

As for people calling him, a "coon": I don't think I've ever heard, that----but, I DO agree that there's black people, out there, who share that sentiment; it's just that I've always heard, something like: "Who's he think he is----he's a n!gger, just like the rest of us".

Marknis wrote:
Roaming Millenial, an Eurasian, attacked the white guilt concept and liberals called her a "dumb white b***h". RM has had so much more experience with travel (She was born in Taiwan, IIRC, and has lived in different countries throughout her life) and education than any of those library computer dwellers.

IMO/experience, that's because there's entirely too many Liberals, nowadays, who like to think WAAAAAY too much of themselves, by puffin'-out their chest, and saying: "Look at me----here's me, championing a cause----ain't I WONDERFUL!!"----and, the irony of it, is that alot of black people aren't buyin' it (cuz they see it, for what it actually, IS), and are laughin' at them; and, I'm laughin' right-along with 'em, cuz their actions are just too stupid, for words!! LOL

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 12:38 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Some non-white people like... Morgan Freeman are critical of the white guilt concept. Idiots like Tariq Nasheed, Phil from The Advise Show, Cynthia G, and Gazi Kodzo call them "coons" and that is wrong.

That's exactly right, about Morgan Freeman. The very first time I heard him say, something like: "I'm not African-American----I'm AMERICAN", he got big points, from ME----BIG points!!

As for people calling him, a "coon": I don't think I've ever heard, that----but, I DO agree that there's black people, out there, who share that sentiment; it's just that I've always heard, something like: "Who's he think he is----he's a n!gger, just like the rest of us".

Marknis wrote:
Roaming Millenial, an Eurasian, attacked the white guilt concept and liberals called her a "dumb white b***h". RM has had so much more experience with travel (She was born in Taiwan, IIRC, and has lived in different countries throughout her life) and education than any of those library computer dwellers.

IMO/experience, that's because there's entirely too many Liberals, nowadays, who like to think WAAAAAY too much of themselves, by puffin'-out their chest, and saying: "Look at me----here's me, championing a cause----ain't I WONDERFUL!!"----and, the irony of it, is that alot of black people aren't buyin' it (cuz they see it, for what it actually, IS), and are laughin' at them; and, I'm laughin' right-along with 'em, cuz their actions are just too stupid, for words!! LOL

Call me a troll (I don't care), but it seems as if the goal of the left when it comes to people of color is to keep them down while pretending to raise them up just so they can have another cause to rally around.
"Hey, these people need us to make sure they get a fair shake and that those f*****g conservatives don't keep them down".

This is the 21st century and on average people, regardless of color, who have applied themselves seem to be doing just fine. That's really the gist of it for anyone; to apply themselves. Anyone actually part of the real world knows this.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 1:06 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:

Morgan Freeman I always had respect for even before he said that. A lot of the morons here (One who especially has terrible reading comprehension) think I would hate him but I know who I am, they don't. He makes SJWs upset because he smashes a lot of their paradigms.

Phil from The Advise Show is the worst out of them all. He's like a black version of Pat Robertson. He actually thinks God is going to jugde all white people. :lol: Wow, if that's true, God is running way behind schedule! One of his followers said he was praying to God for an especially hot summer so all white people would die. :roll:

Campin_Cat wrote:

Roaming Millenial's detractors are typically ghetto morons who don't know anything outside MTV and celebrity culture. Crack and public library computers tend to make for some hilarious comments.

xDominiel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Aug 2017, 1:16 pm

Some people showed up to show solidarity with Charlottesville outside the American embassy in Oslo today. A speech was held about how important it is to stand against extreme views no matter if it's coming from left or right. Which might seem a bit strange and ironic when you notice that the communist flag is being flown to the left there, as well as the flag of the Norwegian communist party on the right. The white sign says "Never again nazism! No Trump no hate". They also have a "Women's march" banner for some reason.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 5:13 pm

Raptor wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Call me a troll (I don't care), but it seems as if the goal of the left when it comes to people of color is to keep them down while pretending to raise them up just so they can have another cause to rally around.
"Hey, these people need us to make sure they get a fair shake and that those f*****g conservatives don't keep them down".

Yep, I totally agree. I said, somewhere on this site, recently, that when I see some of the Liberals acting like that, I can just imagine them standing there, and while beckoning black people t'ward them with one hand ("pretending to raise them up"), holding-up the other hand, in a motion that indicates "Stop!" ("keep them down")----meaning, the beckoning part is saying "Come to me, I'LL fix your problems", and the "Stop" part, is when they're saying "Okay, that's far enough----we don't wantcha to be getting TOO sure of yourself, or else you won't be callin'-on us, anymore, to 'help' you; and, we can't be havin' THAT, cuz then we won't have a good excuse for struttin'-around like the blue-ribbon winner, at the fattest hog contest"! ! LOL

Raptor wrote:
This is the 21st century and on average people, regardless of color, who have applied themselves seem to be doing just fine. That's really the gist of it for anyone; to apply themselves. Anyone actually part of the real world knows this.

Yep, I agree with this, as well. It's too much like work, though (applying oneself)----and, it's much, MUCH easier to be a member of the "Oh, woe is me" club (and that's blacks AND whites----there's a REASON for the term "white n!gger").

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 5:31 pm

Raptor wrote:

I've pondered the same thing. That perhaps racism is actually being stoked, so that the fight can continue. I wonder how many people of color are coming to the same conclusion. I know Morgan Freeman has spoken along those lines.

Last edited by EzraS on 19 Aug 2017, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 5:32 pm

Marknis wrote:
Phil from The Advise Show is the worst out of them all. He's like a black version of Pat Robertson. He actually thinks God is going to jugde all white people. Wow, if that's true, God is running way behind schedule! One of his followers said he was praying to God for an especially hot summer so all white people would die.

Oh, NO----Pat Robertson? That's BAD!! Please tell me that this Phil guy doesn't talk like one them "Fire and Brimstone" black preachers!! LOL

I'm not sure what you mean, by "God's gonna judge all white people"----but, because of what you said what one of his followers said, I can GUESS!! LOL I hear alot of that kind of stuff, on almost a weekly basis.....

Marknis wrote:
Roaming Millenial's detractors are typically ghetto morons who don't know anything outside MTV and celebrity culture. Crack and public library computers tend to make for some hilarious comments.

LOL Yep----I hear ya!! LOLOLOL

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 6:13 pm

xDominiel wrote:
Some people showed up to show solidarity with Charlottesville outside the American embassy in Oslo today. A speech was held about how important it is to stand against extreme views no matter if it's coming from left or right. Which might seem a bit strange and ironic when you notice that the communist flag is being flown to the left there, as well as the flag of the Norwegian communist party on the right. The white sign says "Never again nazism! No Trump no hate". They also have a "Women's march" banner for some reason.

Oh, are you Norwegian? If so, COOL----we've got a few yous guys, on here!! (If you're not, that's okay, TOO!! LOL)

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 6:35 pm

EzraS wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I've pondered the same thing. That perhaps racism is actually being stoked, so that the fight can continue. I wonder how many people of color are coming to the same conclusion. I know Morgan Freeman has spoken along those lines.

Yep, I've thought this, more-than-once, as well. Somewhere on this site, recently, I was tellin'-about how, every once-in-awhile, there'll be a "social issues" "preacher" on a bus, on which I'm riding----almost always a black male----and, he'll be "preaching" to black people, saying, basically, "Wake-up, and think for YOURSELVES!!"; and, it's those kind of people that have me thankin' the dear Lord, above, that people, like that, still exist, and who are, IMO, the EPITOME of a good leader, for their community, and whom can renew my faith, in humans. And, yes, I feel that number of people, is increasing.....

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 12:02 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The height of ridiculousness is where injured white supremacists would rather have an untrained white intern treat their injuries in an emergency ward rather than a top Asian doctor
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at- ... a206162ff9
The law of Karma in action, I won't be shedding any tears for these classic fools

Well, I'm nowhere NEAR a fan of WS/NN, but I'd MUCH rather have an American doctor than a non-American one----though, I don't know about "an untrained white intern"----cuz I feel it increases my chances of someone understanding me, better; whereas, with a foreign born / raised doctor, not only is it difficult, most times, to understand what they're saying, because of their accent, often, IMO, because of their culture, they are not big fans of Americans, cuz they think we're whiny, lazy, and stuff.

Not wanting to split hairs but isn't the Asian doctor an American?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 12:06 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
Please, PLEASE stop speaking so matter-of-factly, regarding issues in the U.S.----cuz, you DON'T know----and, IMO, even some of the white people on here, who live in Whiteville, U.S.A, DON'T know. That's why I speak, so often, about race issues / relations, in the U.S., because I feel extremely passionate about the importance of people hearing another side, of the story (because I DON'T live in "Whiteville").[/b][/color]

I've mentioned before that I don't live in the US and have no personal investment in African Americans. However it's the overarching principle that should supersede local culture when it comes to getting along. I would like to think white Americans can move beyond looking at "dark skinned" people as either outsiders or foreigners in as much as we Australians are guilty of doing the same thing to non-white people

Last edited by cyberdad on 20 Aug 2017, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 12:11 am

Marknis wrote:
A lot of the morons here (One who especially has terrible reading comprehension) think I would hate him but I know who I am, they don't.

I personally don't hate anyone. Although I wasn't always like this and understand it's hard to relate to other points of view when you are young...

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 1:22 am

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
A lot of the morons here (One who especially has terrible reading comprehension) think I would hate him but I know who I am, they don't.

I personally don't hate anyone. Although I wasn't always like this and understand it's hard to relate to other points of view when you are young...

You don't know me at all. I understand other people's views just fine. I have a cousin who was bullied for being gay and he's very passionate about LGBT rights which I not only understand but stand behind as well. My therapist is liberal and I understand because women still get treated poorly in the Bible Belt.

xDominiel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Aug 2017, 2:01 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
Oh, are you Norwegian? If so, COOL----we've got a few yous guys, on here!!

Yup. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 2:35 am

Marknis wrote:
I understand other people's views just fine.

Ok so why all the hate?

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 1:09 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The height of ridiculousness is where injured white supremacists would rather have an untrained white intern treat their injuries in an emergency ward rather than a top Asian doctor.

Well, I'm nowhere NEAR a fan of WS/NN, but I'd MUCH rather have an American doctor than a non-American one----though, I don't know about "an untrained white intern"----cuz I feel it increases my chances of someone understanding me, better; whereas, with a foreign born / raised doctor, not only is it difficult, most times, to understand what they're saying, because of their accent, often, IMO, because of their culture, they are not big fans of Americans, cuz they think we're whiny, lazy, and stuff.

Not wanting to split hairs but isn't the Asian doctor an American?

You ARE splitting hairs----cuz, after all of the details I included in that paragraph, the only thing you seem to have seen, was what prompted that ONE question.

YES, the Asian doctor is probably a naturalized citizen----but, you ignored my carefully thought-out qualification of that statement: "foreign born / raised", and that I usually have to work, entirely too hard, IMO, to understand what they're saying, because of their accent.

I ALSO said that their CULTURE "guides" their care of us, Americans----again, if they're foreign-born / raised; and, before you say it..... If they're NOT foreign-born / raised, they're STILL (understandably) raised with THEIR culture, in THIS country!!

I'm starting to think that you're one of the non-Americans who think that we, all, Americans, just like to whine, and that's why I said what I did, about doctors----but, like I said, before, I'm just trying to give you another side of the story / another angle, to consider.....