Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 6:06 pm

This morning, I called the ER and went to Zuckerberg General Hospital, as I had felt more dizzy and light-headed the day before - and, quite frankly, as of that morning, my problem with pissing somewhat on myself in bed before I can make it to the toilet had reached crisis point :cry:.
I went, I was treated but not admitted, I am in the waiting room now. The care was good, I got some emergency pants and a shirt, but they were fairly rude/brusque to me, sez I.
The pants are beltless shorts that fit - loosely. For the planned going to church tomorrow they're certainly cleaner. I have some dirty clothes, remember, but they need cleaning and I spoke of the " eviction " crisis that cancelled the at least in theory planned laundering of them, remember. Monday I should go to a legal clinic to get help in the aftermath of my brother's demise :cry: , too, I've put that off for a week and a half.

Walk with crutch , . Only two teeth , 5&1/2 toes , haven't had prescription glasses in so many years , no passport , no bank account...Wounds post-my last amputation that still haven't healed...If only I could rest and get some treatment!
I'd like to go back to college SO much<sob> - but making the applications would take help (not financial) which people have not been willing to give me:-(.
So many things stolen/otherwise disappeared from me , having to replace them over & over , spending my money to do that:-( .
SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS (in fact, more than that.) stolen & taken from me in these last months:-(.